Latest activity

• vwalan
    vwalan replied to the thread summer holiday.
    uk will just get better and better. after all thats why so many voted for independence it will take a few years to happen as it did...
  • Willum
    Willum replied to the thread summer holiday.
    The last such pandemic was the 'Spanish' Flu in 1918 and it was bad but still nothing in comparison to the Plague and Black Death...
  • vwalan
    there is rumor that half the worlds population could be gone by the time its sort of ended . mind like other viruses it could linger for...
  • BigMomma
    BigMomma replied to the thread summer holiday.
    The way this virus can mutate so rapidly, unless the World can be vaccinated quickly there will be be many more variants, with India...
  • Willum
    That explains it. If I were Portuguese, I think I'd be a bit more worried about the Brazilian variant ........... :(:(
  • BigMomma
    Portugal had a major problem with infections but mainly in Lisbon. However, it did a lot of Weekend close downs Nationally and a couple...
  • Willum
    Yep, the chart certainly makes uncomfortable reading for those who want to 'get back into it' in Europe (Alan excepted ;)) I guess as...
  • vwalan
    just been for a ride out and padstow to newquay the beaches are busy. not full but busy. carparks getting filled and seems like some...
  • BigMomma
    Spain’s daily figures over the last few days are in the ascendency, not so long ago they were matching the UK figures of around 5,000...
  • vwalan
    vwalan replied to the thread 180 day eu tourist visa.
    well lots of traffic coming to cornwall. does seem like summer holiday makers are having fun down here. could be busy i think. a30 is...
  • BigMomma
    BigMomma replied to the thread 180 day eu tourist visa.
    Tell them you are going to visit your Cousin ‘Zlata’ :giggle:
  • BigMomma
    Why waste 90 days in the EU when the scenery looks more interesting in Ukraine :giggle:
  • vwalan
    vwalan replied to the thread 180 day eu tourist visa.
    bet lots will be spending some time in ukraine after spending 90 days in eu.
  • J
    Jeromeuniva replied to the thread 180 day eu tourist visa.
    Hi! I'm Zlata, living in Ukraine. I get about $240 a month. It is very little for me (( That's why I can do it for a little money: -...
  • BigMomma
    I am not sure that Spain or Portugal are too worried about the nomadic Motorhoming community, they are now stopping Freecamping and...