yep another newbie :)

Miranda Graham

Hi all

Wanted to say hi as I have been reading so much of your posts that I feel like I am just snooping if I dont. :)
I am in the process of moving out of my house (that i will still part own) and looking into buying my MH as soon as I can. I am going to stay at work for 3 years but live in my MH fulltime in the UK then I will own it outright before I think about travelling. Also I am doing this all on my ownsome (well apart from my lovely dog BB) which surprisingly Im not too worried about but really need to get my head around what I need to know as I wont have a man to do the 'van' stuff. :p
Hope to learn lots and contribute where I can too.

Thanks
Miranda

Reactions: BwB

Silver Drifter

Hi Miranda and welcome. I'm sure you'll find lots of help and advice on here with any 'van stuff' you may have. I had lots of help and information last year when travelling in Maroc from guys I've still yet to meet!!! Relax and enjoy:)

BigMomma

Hi Miranda, welcome to the forum :thumb: There is not too much that you cannot do so don't worry about 'man stuff' as their are lots of solo female motorhomers. There are lots of things to find out and many varying ways of enjoying the kifestyle so just ask any questions that you may have and wait to be inundated with responses :D

coolasluck

Also welcome to the site miranda, at least working in a motorhome should save you considerable money from the usual bills you get with property ownership.There are others on here with whom are intending to work whilst being in the van,there are plenty of topics that have been discussed so you should have a lot of reading ahead of you:D

sundowners

Hi Miranda, welcome to the forum :thumb: There is not too much that you cannot do so don't worry about 'man stuff' as their are lots of solo female motorhomers. There are lots of things to find out and many varying ways of enjoying the kifestyle so just ask any questions that you may have and wait to be inundated with responses :D
And don't be afraid to ask if you don't understand anything-----also ---there are no daft questions---(maybe some daft answers:()
Ohh yes-----welcome to 365:thumb:

aikidoamigo

Hiya...

What more can I say?!

Merle

Hi Miranda, welcome to the mad house.....lots of knowledge on here..plus a few court jesters;) Please don't be put off by the banter, you ask away and you will get some serious answers. Good luck with whatever the future brings your way.

Miranda Graham

thanks for all your replies really kind of you all to be so welcoming - I will have to ask lots of questions as I really am a newbie - (like how to stay warm cheaply in winter which is a big deal for me.) You all have so much knowledge its so good to have you all to ask. Gives me more confidence to just get on and do it :) Will let you know how I get on and you will be the first people to know when I get my new home.

thanks again.

vwalan

southern spain ,morocco is the easiest. forget the rest .

Wandering Star

Welcome!
If you can't find a solution to a problem here, then the problem probably doesn't exist!
Stay warm = wrap up in blankets
*Golden rule* = Love your hot water bottle ;)
Blankets+ Hot water bottle = toasty!
QED
:)
And this is based on several winters at minus (silly) degrees C

hpold

thanks for all your replies really kind of you all to be so welcoming - I will have to ask lots of questions as I really am a newbie - (like how to stay warm cheaply in winter which is a big deal for me.) You all have so much knowledge its so good to have you all to ask. Gives me more confidence to just get on and do it :) Will let you know how I get on and you will be the first people to know when I get my new home.

thanks again.
Hi and welcome to the gang, i'm sure you will enjoy the site (the best on the net) and banter hope you find the moho that you want. To keep warm you need a gentleman with a warm heart for the winter nights thats the cheapest .:)

PP Bear

Hi Miranda,

Welcome to the wonderful world of motorhoming :)

Adverts