winter long stay

Hi all there is a site just of the A1. Henlow Bridge Lakes. Me and my wife stayed at last winter and it was perfect for our RV
It has hard standing with plenty of space. Although we didnt need it, they have a heated shower and toliet block. A small well stocked convenience store that can order fresh bread and newspapers on a daily basis should you require anything. The site has fishing lakes and many public walks. An added bonus, it is a 2 minute walk from Arlsey station with a direct line into Kings Cross. A must to visit.

Hi all there is a site just of the A1. Henlow Bridge Lakes. Me and my wife stayed at last winter and it was perfect for our RV
It has hard standing with plenty of space. Although we didnt need it, they have a heated shower and toliet block. A small well stocked convenience store that can order fresh bread and newspapers on a daily basis should you require anything. The site has fishing lakes and many public walks. An added bonus, it is a 2 minute walk from Arlsey station with a direct line into Kings Cross. A must to visit.
I see from the web page that the site appears to be grass pitches only. How did you find the RV on grass over winter in wet weather?

I see from the web page that the site appears to be grass pitches only. How did you find the RV on grass over winter in wet weather?
Hi we was on a hard standing pitch ,the site has over 50 hard standing pitches .I understand that the site web site was being being updated later this year .

Adverts