Where to go in the UK this weekend?...

aikidoamigo

Come on, lets start the list going to give us all some ideas for overnight trips in the van :thumb:

aikidoamigo

Chatsworth house and gardens, Derbyshire :cautious:

vwalan

polzeath beach cornwall .surfs up.

Merle

Any where as long as it's on the road to somewhere nice :D

vwalan

not nice here at moment . been raining . well spitting all day . actually feeling a bit cold as well. might have to put a jumper on .
never mind summer is not far away.

Merle

Chatsworth it is then....but where's that on the way to?.........I know, it depends on where you start from :rofl:

aikidoamigo

not nice here at moment . been raining . well spitting all day . actually feeling a bit cold as well. might have to put a jumper on .
never mind summer is not far away.
C'mon Alan, you're polluting my post again... Turning it into weather forecasting gossip :confused:

Merle

Ohh c'mon....he only said it had been pissistently spittering :eek:

vwalan

merle said anywhere nice . i thought i had better let you know its not nice here . anyway we dont want visitors in cornwall . didnt you know that?

vwalan

i would like to go somewhere but i dun know where . i wuz finkin it might hav bin nice to hav gon to willy,s do but ,tiz along way jus fur a weakend . mind should hav gun fur a couple den it wudn bee so bad . praps one year i,ll spend sum time over thur and annoy some of the locals ower thur . ant been to germany since 2004 .

Merle

Yes, they're all talking about that fact over there.......;)

aikidoamigo

How about Formby Point, that's a nice place to go... Lot of Willys there I hear

BigMomma

How's about coming to my car boot sale and buying the last of my possessions :D

vwalan

might be george there . hanging around the lampost.
formby .

aikidoamigo

Lol.... I thought you mean that other George, the boy with handcuffs lol

Or the one renowned for jumping from fast moving cars and hanging around gents loos!

aikidoamigo

It's one for BigTree ... Whatever happened to him?

coolasluck

Yes that does sound good,i love a bit of folk and wouldnt mind being at a folk festival that is on the south coast this weekend,cant remember where it is now but caught it on the news last night.

aikidoamigo

Last night they had the 2009 event on TV, some scottish digital channel... It was great; hope next weeks live event is shown.

Planning 2014, I think a week for Cambridge and a week up in Skye for this one would be great

Adverts