Visiting Edinburgh

BorisHere

I spent a couple of weeks at this years Edinburgh Fringe in the motorhome after touring east coast, top 500 and west coast. The park & ride at Wallyford was suggested by the council as a suitable location to park and overnighting in motorhome is fine, the (free) carpark is well lit with tarmac surface. Just a few minutes on the train into Edinburgh Waverley (about £3 return) and you are right in the tourist centre.
24/7 Tesco superstore 2 minutes drive away.

hpold

Hi welcome to site Borishere and thank for the tip will put it on 365stops. There is a meet next week at atafford race course if you can make it . A decal is below for your moho if you wish to use it and if you pm aiki with your email add he will put you up on google 365 maps. Have a safe and happy journey where ever you go . Save the decal open in paint resize to what you want and print in good photo quality .:thumb:

Attachments

BorisHere

Thanks for the info hpold, the meet sounds good unfortunately I am busy getting ready for fulltiming trip. I'm busy selling all my worldlies ready to vacate my home on 14 October and head East. Hope you all have a good time and get some good weather

coolasluck

Good luck with that boris we took 18 month to get rid of it all and sold the last items 1 week before completion day.We got there in the end though and have recently got rid of other clothes from the motorhome yesterday to an rspca.I did yesterday consider buying a jumper back however we have not regreted or missed selling any of our items jumper aside.:)

Reactions: BwB

Adverts