Turkey

Monkmoor

Currently on my way to turkey. I know the limit on alcohol is very small into the country.

Does any one have experience, and when, of being stopped and searched in their mohos,.and if caught out, what are the repocussions.

Dunroamin

Why dont you just buy it there?Cheap diesel.cheap food more than compensates.I dont think you will find many Turkey travellers on here.We had intended to go next month but have decided to stay in Greece till next summer.Covid in Turkey inform yourself!!

chrisjones18

If you have a uk passport you would be better staying out of Turkey as you wont get any uk help if you get covid
It's on a list if "dont go"

Dunroamin

We are far from being woozies and didnt take long to decide no to Turkey this year.The duty free is normal for a non EU country!! Where are you now and how many other countries do you have to cross? Turkey visa 3 months and only an idiot wants to be there in December.

vwalan

turkey is lovely at xmas .
nicely roasted of course.
hee hee.

vwalan

mind depends where your going for xmas.
if going to some countries then best make sure you take a nice gammon joint to have roasted for xmas.
lets hope we all have a nice christmas though where ever we are.

vwalan

might be better with a beefsteak. or you could try a lambsteak. hee hee.
some of us make smelling pistakes.

Dunroamin

Have you taken your medication today? You are obviously a very disturbed person.Perhaps it would be worth a visit to your. GP who could refer you to someone who could help you. You could alternatively start your own forum.An appropriate name Idiots r Us.

Adverts