summer holiday

BigMomma

Like Devon, Cornwall and Scotland until the restrictions were lifted, now they want tourists back, but I can understand that

vwalan

mind we dont want you down here if you live in one of them covid rich places .
if you are in a very little covid area then come on down .
spend your cash and have fun.

BigMomma

mind we dont want you down here if you live in one of them covid rich places .
if you are in a very little covid area then come on down .
spend your cash and have fun.
We are nowhere near Bolton :giggle:

vwalan

i know . i can look at a map.hee hee.
its not just bolton though it does seem like we may have the start of another wave of it going around the country.
its only natures way of cutting down the world population.
one day i might have a covid test myself .
if i have got it then i had better race around all over the place and share it out .
thats what many are doing at the moment.

chrisjones18

We are nowhere near Bolton :giggle:
Here's a option to escape to
HOW LONG CAN FOREIGNER TOURISTS STAY IN TURKEY...
--> Foreigners coming to Turkey can stay up to 90 days without a "residence permit". However, foreigners who want to stay longer than this period are required to obtain a "residence permit" according to their purpose of stay.

--> You must personally apply to the Foreigners Branch Office of the Province Police (for Ant Camping, Balıkesir) or to the Foreigners Office of the District Police (for Ant Camping, Erdek)

Alan has been in Cornwall long enough, take him with you :D

BigMomma

Alan has been in Cornwall long enough, take him with you :D
Not sure who he has upset in Wales, but I keep seeing signs that say ‘ALLAN OUT’ :giggle: Their are a couple who got stuck in Turkey in their van during the first Lockdown and they applied for a one year residency permit and got it, they have just extended it. The only issue is that the residency permit does not apply to the vehicle so they have to keep taking it across and into Bulgaria, and then driving it back over the border into Turkey again:eek:

vwalan

not me . my alan is only one l.
mind i know its nice in wales
my favourite place is not far from llangennith.
was one of my surfing resorts over the years .
back in the 70,s etc you could get a night in the pu carpark it was great years ago.
then i ventured a little north from there . lovely beach etc
there is also great places inland like pontardawe, name similar to mine. hee hee
but some of the little roads up and down in the brecon beacons are great
have fun .look after yourselves .

chrisjones18

He wont be allowed back in Wales if he's only using one L ...... :D :D
But there's always an exit or allan depending on which side of the a470 you are....west is welsh 1st and english 2nd.spot the road signs.
I'm stuffed as my parents live in Rhayader, directly on the a470.
Both in their 90's ...

vwalan

so hows the holiday life in wales ?
does seem like holidays in uk could be the way for a lot more months ,possibly years.
soon be time to ban all returning folk and stop folk leaving unless they dont want to come back.

BigMomma

We have been back in South Yorkshire for a week, second Covid jabs, visit my Mum, collected our new car and sorted out some Admin that couldn’t be done on-line. Back to North Wales on Monday for 3 weeks then Wiltshire, Dorset and Hampshire before heading over to Spain mid July until October, unless Boris rains on our parade :lipssealed:

vwalan

havnt been back to south yorkshire for a few years now.
even then its amazing how much building etc as gone on since i was a kid in warmsworth.
bet sprotbrough woods are like bluebell woods ,always were at this time of year.
have fun and avoid the crowds.

vwalan

what run them over ?
oh you said avoid not get rid of crowds.
best way to travel is dont use a guide book ,its the books that cause the crowds.
best places in spain are malaga,benidorm and barcelona.

chrisjones18

Back to North Wales on Monday for 3 weeks then Wiltshire, Dorset and Hampshire before heading over to Spain mid July
Your old home town in Spain is 40c this morning, according to our daughter

BigMomma

Your old home town in Spain is 40c this morning, according to our daughter
Our ‘Works of Fiction’ forecasts both showed 28 degrees(c), however, 40 degrees would be wasted on me as I would be in the shade somewhere keeping up with my Anti-Covid Caccines

BigMomma

best places in spain are malaga,benidorm and barcelona.
Too many bloody tourists for my liking, although could be a few less Brits at the moment for some reason

vwalan

sshhhh dont tell folk there are other places to visit.
inland spain is nice in winter, hee hee .
but never mind all eu travel might get stopped later on this month.
after all i,m sure it was returning galavantors that brought the virus back with them.
might go abroad soon and visit england , just for a change .

Adverts