Spain calling.

bigtree

Hi all,
Just thought I would make a post from the camper park we are on,It's called Odissea at Calpe.I'm going to be staying here for a bit more than a month and so far very happy with the location and the services provided,they have a website.:)

BigMomma

Let's hope the weather is better there than it is here ;)

vwalan

like a summers day here today i was out in a t shirt . quite warm untill an hour ago.

vwalan

calpe is nice . we stop there and abit outside along the coast road to moraira .theres a toilet block on the left .with a park opposite . a few nice stops along there.
also up from denia along the coast a few places to stop. always changing depends how it is .
so are having xmas with us further down ?

bigtree

No heading home via the Frankia factory in Germany after the Valencia Motogp,got to get the leaky battery damage repaired.Will get home about the 25th of November.

aikidoamigo

post a couple of pictures, always keen to see where people have been.:thumb:

vwalan

calpe calling .
have you got a catapult ?

Merle

If that's a pebble I'd hate to get a stone in my shoe:eek:

bigtree

At 56,I don't think so.There is a perfect track all the way to the top for a mobility scooter.:D

Merle

At 56,I don't think so.
Met a Brit lady in Australia who was riding around the country (and I do mean around) on a push bike, and went sky diving that day...for her 76th birthday

bigtree

I will be like the Brit lady and stick to my push bike and my motorbike,sorry my wife's motorbike, Triumph street triple.It's a bit more economical than mine and means she can go out on it too as mine is too tall for her.

Adverts