Newbie greeting

mbaylo

Hi Everyone. My wife and I have recently retired (earlier than planned); we are waiting to move out of our house and expect to pick up our new motorhome at the end of September. From that point on we will be "full-timers" and hope you kind people will guide us through the good and bad aspects of the new lifestyle we have chosen for the next few years!. Thank you and I hope to be chatting to you soon :thumb:

Nomadic

Welcome to the forum, and ask any questions you want, there will be a "few" we have all asked at some point.

Out of interest which make and model have to chosen?

mbaylo

Welcome to the forum, and ask any questions you want, there will be a "few" we have all asked at some point.

Out of interest which make and model have to chosen?
Hi. We have bought the Roller Team 746. We wanted the space of a 6-berth but also the convenience and practicality of an end lounge. It also has a smallish "garage" space which seems to be unusual for this Moho layout.

Willum

Welcome and I hope you enjoy the life as much as we have. If you're like us, no matter how much space you have, it can always be filled - right up to the weight limit.
As Nomadic says, there will always be questions. Don't be embarrassed, especially by the ones that crop up long after you thought you'd covered everything and then some.
Everybody does that, at some time.

Hoi there and welcome. Don't forget, there's no such thing as a stupid question, just stupid answers, but not on here, your in safe hands.

Adverts