Looking at Trading my Tabbert Caravan for a Hymer/RMB Motorhome

Kirkie

I have seen a late 80s VW LT 2.5 TD RMB motorhome for sale, just wondering how the VW LT compares to the Mercedes 410 from the 80s era.

I feel it must be better built than the Fiats, after having a Ducato and literally rebuilding the whole motor home including gearbox and engine.

Thanks

Kirkie

alf&m

I have seen a late 80s VW LT 2.5 TD RMB motorhome for sale, just wondering how the VW LT compares to the Mercedes 410 from the 80s era.

I feel it must be better built than the Fiats, after having a Ducato and literally rebuilding the whole motor home including gearbox and engine.

Thanks

Kirkie
Hi my personnel experience ,I would look for a Mercedes RMB, Rob are renowned for there Quality like the Bullet proof Mercedes, good luck on your quest

sundowners

Any vehicle can have problems------ our friend has just had to spend several thousand on his 5 cylinder Merc engine!!!!
We didn't know you were selling a caravan -------- we just bought one last week!!!!!! Yours may have been worth a look?????----- too late now!!

Kirkie

I ended up with a Hymer 644 1991, its got the 2.5TD Peugeot lump in it, not keen on the lump, might do the 2.8 TD conversion, the van is nice, been doing some jobs to it, cleaned all the interior, water pump making a noise and it looks a pig of a job to do. Been sikaflexing the roof and windows, got a few more jobs to do, good little project.

Instasamkalor

Hi! I'm Zlata, living in Ukraine. To be honest, I live in a village and we have no job. I get about $80 a month. It is very little ((
That's why I can do it for a little money:
- Send you hot photos and videos
- send you a video of sex with an ex-boyfriend (if you don't put it out there!)
- I can do what you say in Skype, whatsapp or other messenger

Also ready to come to you in any country for your money.
I will not leave my contacts here. Find me just on the site http://bestgirls.iseekyou.today/?utm_source=5c167d5db0354&track=Zlata96&click_id=Zlata96 my nick is Natashka96

Adverts