Hello fellow travellers

Hello all,
Its lovely to introduce myself to you all. Im Anthea from Oz and l full timed in a motorhome for nearly 3 years around Europe. Currently lm in southern Portugal with my baby parked up on a pitch enjoying the sunshine.
So lm waving Hello to you all ... with a Smile in one hand and a drink in the other... watching the sunset over the Horizon ... and glad to be alive. Cheers! IMG_0400.JPG

vwalan

hello and welcome . always good to have new folk to tell us about their travels .
bet you have loads of fun.
i say when you wake up in the morning its the start of another good day.
love the sun but also know we cant have too much rain this time of the year. ha ha .
but soon be water shortage time . hee hee.
have a good one ,cheers alan.

chrisjones18

Hi, welcome :thumb:
Enjoy the sunshine and the drink.
We are in the UK waiting for the sale of a house...no sun but loads of drink:)

fanofatan

Hello all,
Its lovely to introduce myself to you all. Im Anthea from Oz and l full timed in a motorhome for nearly 3 years around Europe. Currently lm in southern Portugal with my baby parked up on a pitch enjoying the sunshine.
So lm waving Hello to you all ... with a Smile in one hand and a drink in the other... watching the sunset over the Horizon ... and glad to be alive. Cheers! View attachment 2589
Hi Anthea, we should be down in Faro / the South West around the 20th March, how's the weather, is it starting to warm up, getting busy with MH's everywhere
hope you and the wee ones enjoying Europe

Adverts