Greetings

Twozeds

hi…Just posting a couple of lines to say hello, have just found and joined site today. Not have a motorhome at moment but plan to get one in the very near future.Love reading the articles especially the wild camping with terrific views and quiet locations, just up my street :) Have lived in and around SE Asia for the last 15 years but as Im getting older want to do some serious touring of my beloved homeland (Great Britain) lots of places i have never been to and also places i went to as a child but want to re-visit as and adult (old man) lol. Thanks again look forward to reading more great information.

vwalan

hi. welcome . uk can be a great place to travel around in summer . or is tat winter . is winter from end of april till november . it does seem like it if you get away nov till april .ha ha . have a good read , fire away with ant questions . we like daft questions as we are all a bit daft. have fun . cheers alan.

Steve Freeman

Welcome to the site. No daft questions, only daft answers!
Plenty on here like wild and the UK, while many escape to the sun (although not often SE Asia!).

Twozeds

thanks for the welcome Steve…I like daft, its always better I think to go around with a smile on your face ;) Looking forward to reading more of the members experiences

coolasluck

Welcome to the site Twozeds:thumb:

Steve Freeman

thanks for the welcome Steve…I like daft, its always better I think to go around with a smile on your face ;) Looking forward to reading more of the members experiences
Yep, a few like some humourous banter on here! A few are a bit puzzled or poe-faced though :)

Silver Drifter

Hi and welcome. Single men travellers are the new black, or the new rock n roll.......or something!
Enjoy the travelling, it's a great life if you are thick skinned and slightly masochist..said he sitting in a motor home in a windy and wet marina on the French Atlantic coast!☺

vwalan

lovely and sunny in cornwall today. almost t shirt weather.
just wax oiled bobs truck.
plus there are no hills covered in snow like we had earlier this week on the north coast of spain.

Silver Drifter

lovely and sunny in cornwall today. almost t shirt weather.
just wax oiled bobs truck.
plus there are no hills covered in snow like we had earlier this week on the north coast of spain.
I hadn't realised the altitude of central Spain! Some of the towns are over 800m above sea level......that's threequaters of the way up Snowdon! But the odd thing is.....they don't look to be in any significant hills, most of it is rolling countryside a la Devon☺ Happy to be back at 5m!!

vwalan

lots of places are higher than ben nevis .
bob is from fort william so he is always noting the height
but just a few miles inland and you can be really high .
remember madrid is the highest capital in the eu.

Steve Freeman

Yes, the last several dozen times I was in Fort William (got married there) Loch Linnhe seemed rather close to sea level!
(only having a laugh :) )

hpold

Hi welcome to the site just plough through it . Which part of Aia was you in . I was in Kluang 45 years ago had a great time. When I was upin KL i asked a a Chineese girls for her number . She said ," Sex! Sex! Sex! Free Sex Tonight!" I said "Wow!" Then her friend said, " She means 666-3629." Have fun and pop along to our 365 show even if you dont have a moho its in september .:thumb:

Steve Freeman

He lurve you long time at 365 show...
:)

Fatima Saysell

Welcome, Twozeds. This is beginning to feel like Hotel California: you can check in any time you like, but you can never leave...:giggle::giggle::giggle:

chrisjones18

hello and welcome from the only sensible one here.:oops:

vwalan

hello and welcome from the only sensible one here.:oops:
didnt realize you only had one ear.
next minute you will be telling us you are harmless .
much better to be legless ,but then its cheaper to be that in spain .
i,m not mad ,i just smirk alot . some think i,m smiling . ha ha .

vwalan

dont get that many in short skirts these days though. ha ha .
mind men in short skirts or even long skirts can stay hitchin . ha ha

Adverts