Greenhouse and Garden and Chicken sitting

Willum

Does anyone need somewhere to stay for a week, or so, in Lincolnshire, in May?
(sadly I have to say that it's a NO DOGS arrangement)
We have a family wedding opposite end of the country about 15th May and would like to take off for a week or so to attend.
The problem is our Garden, Greenhouse and (hopefully by then) Chooks would need fed, watered and an eye kept on them. It's not a massive small holding, or anything like that.
1 Greenhouse
1 SMALL Polytunnel
1 Veg plot
4, or 5 Chooks
Estimate is that it will take less than an hour a day to look after them
I doubt if the Garden/Greenhouse/Chooks will be producing at that stage but if they are, it would be available for free during the period as well as:
Electric (16 amp)
Water
Loo and grey water disposal
Wifi
Use of a sunny, sheltered patio, with furniture and BBQ.
We have room for a large unit and it's on hardstanding with easy access.
(Our camper is 9 metres long and I can easily turn it around on the driveway/hardstanding, as well as having a choice of about four places to park it)
We are in a quiet village on the East coast of Lincolnshire.
There are two small supermarkets, two pubs (one with a good restaurant), a Chinese and a Pizza takeaway, an Indian restaurant and a 'book-in-advance' restaurant, open 2-3 days a week. There is a daily bus service to one of the local towns but it isn't frequent.
Willum ;-)

Willum

We have a taker!! Thanks for the response.
If it's thought a better option, I've absolutely no objection to this post being taken down. Might save disappointment for anyone looking for a spot?
Willum

Adverts