Goodbye old friend

vwalan

yes shows are or have been getting dear.
last show i went to was malvern m,home show camped with the fun camp. jan was with me then so it was several years ago. possibly 2008 or 2009.
i decided that given most are 250 mls away be it m,home ,m,bike etc shows . do ten of them in the summer it costs more than going away for the winter.
mind other than go plymouth and i did go to brighton this year dont think i have been out of cornwall since i called and saw you when going to get gary next doors ex army dodge truck.
my beards growing , my ears are getting pointed and i keep wanting to sit over looking lakes or the sea .
havnt got to wearing too much red or green yet though. or took up fishing again . ha ha .

snail

yes shows are or have been getting dear.
last show i went to was malvern m,home show camped with the fun camp. jan was with me then so it was several years ago. possibly 2008 or 2009.
i decided that given most are 250 mls away be it m,home ,m,bike etc shows . do ten of them in the summer it costs more than going away for the winter.
mind other than go plymouth and i did go to brighton this year dont think i have been out of cornwall since i called and saw you when going to get gary next doors ex army dodge truck.
my beards growing , my ears are getting pointed and i keep wanting to sit over looking lakes or the sea .
havnt got to wearing too much red or green yet though. or took up fishing again . ha ha .
Ha Ha yeah I have noticed some resemblance in Asda now and then

chrisjones18

We are going to the motorhome show next Wednesday. Not expecting a lot but Sally wanted to see Carluccio (can't spell first name )
Only done 300 miles on the scooter and it won't get a lot more until end of March. (We are back then) staying in uk then until August (Devon or north) before getting ferry south.

Adverts