Fort George/Ardersier

Wandering Star

Sad to say but the lovely spot on the bay at Fort George now has a brand spanking new height barrier across the entrance and extra boulders to foil any attempts to circumnavigate the barrier.
One more place to cross off the list :cry:

BigMomma

Is that the area across the road from the Fort Car Park ?

Wandering Star

Yep, and from a quick recce it looks like most of the local area is now the same.

BigMomma

When they vote 'yes' to Independence and the English stop giving them money from the treasury coffers they will soon have to find new ways of finding the funds to maintain free University, free prescriptions etc. maybe then they will realise that 'Tourism' could bring in some important income. Stop the 'free camping' and more people will bugger off to Europe and spend their money in their Supermarkets, Bakers, Bars, Cafés, Restaurants, Fish & Chip shops................ Etc. etc.

Wandering Star

image.jpg
Hey, look what I found....
Tucked away in the middle of the forest

hpold

Is it a pootini? It could be the base of a prune based laxative coctial which I have tried to develope .
This detox cocktail is the best of all worlds - similar ingredients to the Master Cleanse lemonade, without the commitment, and you can get a buzz out of it. Sounds like we know you will be doing this weekend if you try it and that contraption you have found will come in usefull.
The Detox
3 oz vodka
2 oz fresh lemon juice
1 oz honey-rosemary syrup
dash cayenne pepper
For the rim: cayenne, puebla chile powder, and date sugar. Drink and enjoy:rolleyes:

BigMomma

That's where the Scottish Cannibals meet on the last weekend in April :eek:

Dunroamin

Dont complain, at least Scotland has legal wildcamping unlike you Sassenachs and in the words of "The Bard"
We're bought and sold for English gold,
What a parcel of rogues in a nation.

BigMomma

I think that things are a changing up here in Scotland. On our sightseeing travels in the car we have noticed lots of signs that are now stating 'No Overnight Stopping between 8pm-8am' and as WS is discovering there are even Height Barriers appearing at some of the old traditional Wildcamping locations :eek:

vwalan

you can always find a park up . never had any trouble anywhere . i park where ever i like .
just i like to park in what seems a place i wont get moved . it comes naturally after awhile.

Adverts