breakdown cover

We have just taken delivery of a Winnebago Minnie plus 5th wheel and we are struggling to find breakdown cover for Europe has anybody got any idea's?

vwalan

dont bother just get a local garage to tow and fix it.
ideally carry some wheel bearings for the trailer if they are an odd size.
possibly for the tow vehicle as well.
maybe other smallish items if you decide they might be hard to get in the country.
i carry a spare clutch could fit it myself but probably let a local garage fit it .
you can spend lots on getting vehicle break down insurance . its a bit like health insurance .
some times you have to take a chance.
strangely some countries like africa labour is cheap, dentists and hospitals cheap and as good as uk. .
many go from germany ,holland etc to morocco for operations etc ,

coolasluck

We have just taken delivery of a Winnebago Minnie plus 5th wheel and we are struggling to find breakdown cover for Europe has anybody got any idea's?

You could have joined the ADAC but they are not taking on any more new custom from u.k. The rac are expensive over 200 and something quid but they now have a no restrictions policy for u.k and home cover. If your an on the road full-time it's good to know that you can be recovered.

After talking to a fellow fulltimer I spoke to the RAC who set up a UK cover with an add on for full cover in Europe for both our Ranger and Winnebago.

I recently renewed my car insurance with Direct Line and they had a discount on Europlus that made it cheaper than Rescue Plus. They have paid me to go to Europe!

Adverts