Are we there yet.....

coolasluck

...yes we are. Just arrived in a sunny cloudless day in France,just perfect,hope to see some of you along the way south

chrisjones18

You need to turn LEFT,
I say you need to turn left if you want to see Santa, :D
It cant be far off that time as the shops are putting things out :banghead:
So go Left to see him. Don't go South as you will only find Sunshine and Dazzling Weather :thumb::thumb:

Dunroamin

Welcome back to Europe Mr and Ms Coola,we are also enjoying 22 degrees and sunshine
. Be thru France and inland Spain probably North depends where the water is.Are you going back to Galician ? Not heard anything from Al?

coolasluck

Not sure yet I suppose we will amble down France and see how we go. I would like to head towards Portugal but may instead check out the med or inland as you. Be nice to go back to a few places but we shall see how we go. I can see us high tailing it to Portugal though eventually.

Silver Drifter

I must admit, I've fallen in love with central France! I usually hug the coast but I've decided to come down the middle....currently on the loir (didn't even know there was one besides the Loire!!) In les Roches l'eveque.......the chateaux. ...my oh my, how beautiful, it's simply stunning.....☺

wanderlust51

Have a good one,haven’t come over this year,have took a year out,going to the Caribbean instead,but will be heading to Spain next aprilish,was good to see you again last year steve

wanderlust51

Spent a few days on Paignton sea front a couple of weeks ago coola,had good weather,had some friends who hadn’t been of site in thier motorhome before so it was a good experience for them,nice and easy,hope your still enjoying it

coolasluck

I was wondering if you would be out here this year wanderlust.Still living the dream and loving it we have been to and fro from Paignton at least 5 times this year.Saw some motorhomes there about 10 days ago so now wonder if it was you.!!

coolasluck

I reckon I saw you then! I saw one of you with a generator running and yes one of the van with sliding door. I had come back to see my oldest freind who I hadn't seen for about 15 years . I always get excited about seeing motorhomes on the front although I have never parked there myself lol

Adverts