2 Year Plan

vwalan

northern spain can be cold .remember the picos de europa are only a few miles inland . evren in nov as we land they are covered in snow . as we leave end of april they have a fresh snowfall most nights . just go south . is my advice . quickly .

Mike7692

Hi , we are also picking up our MH on the 25th, fingers crossed for the four of us that the sun shines and wr remember what button does what on the control panel !!!!
We are looking to do a few long weekends getting used to our new home, then off chasing the sun from Jan 2014 , we are based in Hertfordshire, where are you based ?? it would be great to meet up ?
Steve&Lys
Hi Steve & Lys,
We're in North Essex - Colchester, so not too far away! Can't wait!! What are you picking up??
We plan a few weekends too to try and get used to it but don't have any thoughts on where/when yet.

Steve & Lys

Hi, we are going the American way with a 29 foot RV :0) take a look at one of our links , there is a pic of "Big Bird " on the link . we have met another couple from your neck of the woods who armed looking to leave early next years too , they have a large Dethleffs or however its spelt ?? They are called Nicaragu Nick and Cathy , we MUST all try and start a newbies gathering ?????
We have most weekends booked from now till the end of June, but let's try and sort out a weekend before you two start to head off :0)
Steve and Lyssa

Nicaragua

Hi, we are going the American way with a 29 foot RV :0) take a look at one of our links , there is a pic of "Big Bird " on the link . we have met another couple from your neck of the woods who armed looking to leave early next years too , they have a large Dethleffs or however its spelt ?? They are called Nicaragu Nick and Cathy , we MUST all try and start a newbies gathering ?????
We have most weekends booked from now till the end of June, but let's try and sort out a weekend before you two start to head off :0)
Steve and Lyssa
Hi Steve - that sounds like a plan. I tried to call you tonight but it went through to VM. Looking forward to seeing your Big Bird! :)

Also looking forward to meeting you too Mike7692

N&C

Mike7692

I agree Steve it does sound like a plan! Sue likes the idea of getting to know others in the same boat!

Hi Nick & Cathy - I gather from Steve & Lyssa you're not far from us?

Nicaragua

I agree Steve it does sound like a plan! Sue likes the idea of getting to know others in the same boat!

Hi Nick & Cathy - I gather from Steve & Lyssa you're not far from us?
Hi Mike

We are just south of Chelmsford so not far at all. I have just been talking to Steve on the phone and saying it would be cool for the 3 of us to meet up sometime soon

N&C

Mike7692

Yeah definitely arrange something to get out & about & get to grips with it all.

Mike

Steve & Lys

Sounds like we had better get the diaries out and book a weekend , as far as I know we are free the 26/27 July , BUT I am breaking all the rules as I haven't asked the social secretary !!!!!!
Nick you mentioned a site near you ????
Steve & Lyssa
PS as this is an open site this invite is open to all of you out there on 365 , watch this space for more info ????

coolasluck

Your not invited B.M they are throwing you to the sharks:D

BigMomma

Whilst it would be a very nice idea, I will have been in France/Germany for a couple of days by then on the usual 4 week summer jaunt :thumb: But I am sure they will have a whale of a time :p

coolasluck

Well the best way is to just be thrown in at the deep end:rolleyes:

vwalan

getting more like a swinging forum by the day .
i like rowing boats .you have an oar either side of you . ha ha .
beat me to it . now its one of them other s&m sites .

BigMomma

Oh dear, Oh dear, Oh dear.....and it started with a little quip and deteriorates to this already :rolleyes:

PAT4NEIL

Essex used to be our stomping ground, we lived near Chelmsford too. It will be great if you all meet up. We too maybe heading towards Morocco, probably getting the Spanish crossing as going through France would cost a lot MPG wise. Although I do like driving through France though.

BigMomma

I can't say that I know Essex that well from a touring perspective, have done a few jobs there though but not stayed long enough to see much of it. Mrs BM used to live in Wickford though, before I knew her and managed to get her out of the trackies and white heels :D Don't you just know that she isn't looking over my shoulder right now :cautious:

vwalan

used to go to auctions at chelmsford market . had a few mates lived that way . and down towards sarf end .

Adverts