New profile posts

Starting fulltime life tomorrow. With our dog. Will need loads of advice, suggestions, recommendations, warnings, encouragements and most of all a sense of belonging within the overlanding community!
10 month's until dependant free, I want to live/travel in a motorhome and see where it takes me....no experience, advice willingly accepted
When I run the water in sink basin etc the water runs out onto the ground. I have a FIAT PILOTE galaxy 270. I can't see the where the fault
Tried to get fulltimers cover with comfort ins said they can't insure me cos my PILOTE is too old. year 2000. anyone know who can
M
manandog
I just got insurance with them for a 1995 Hymer B544? Did it online! :)
hi guys.,hope your both well...were giving up the s700 in march and getting a flat......what do you reckon we should put the motorhome up for..weve put a new fridge in anew water pump.shower mixer..wiring .fuse boards.w,eve got new seals for the door,boot,new bumper rubbers to go on,,shes tidy for her age,,where would you suggest posting her for sale and any advice please.....take care guys
Hi we are Clyde and Christine ( Chris ) we have rented out house and headed to Europe no idea for how long or where now in Alicante
Hi there, I see you have atempted a contact with us. We are new to this touring lark so pleas bare with us.
Have now parked up on the algarve for the winter. Will probably stay until April.
Now retired, hope to be off to Spain in November. Traveling to Portugal then back through France with possible deviation to Germany!
Hi, we are from Australia, purchased our new Adria Matrix Platinum 670SBC camping car in Paris back in March and now touring Europe...