Latest activity

• vortex
    Problem I see in the UK is Insurance comes either with a post code address or without one.. If you have a postcode address it is...
  • BigMomma
    BigMomma replied to the thread size and weight.
    This Insurance stuff depends on how you interpret each Companies wording :rolleyes: Here is my take on it, and believe me there are...
  • vortex
    vortex replied to the thread New Home :).
    nice looking van mate .. whats the mpg like on it ?
  • vortex
    vortex replied to the thread size and weight.
    ok ........... perhaps i dident word this correctly ... to insure a van as a camper is fine , i understand its a different insurance...
  • vortex
    If your not bothered about driving in city centers in europe you should think closer to 7.5 ton. It is very hard to get any good payload...
  • vortex
    vortex liked BigMomma's post in the thread size and weight.
    It is up to you to make your declaration as to use of vehicle to your Insurers. They will not know if you are fulltiming or not but...
  • vortex
    Over 3.5 t is (should be) £165 annual road tax whether it is 3.6 or an RV of 12 t
  • vortex
    vortex liked vwalan's post in the thread size and weight.
    all motor caravans are bthe same class 4 for mot. regardless of weight . just have to find one that can cope with the bigger ones . very...
  • BigMomma
    BigMomma replied to the thread size and weight.
    It is up to you to make your declaration as to use of vehicle to your Insurers. They will not know if you are fulltiming or not but...
  • sundowners
    sundowners replied to the thread size and weight.
    Over 3.5 t is (should be) £165 annual road tax whether it is 3.6 or an RV of 12 t
  • vwalan
    vwalan replied to the thread size and weight.
    all motor caravans are bthe same class 4 for mot. regardless of weight . just have to find one that can cope with the bigger ones . very...
  • vortex
    vortex posted the thread size and weight in Fulltimer Chat.
    hi folks ... i was wondering what weight would be over the limit for a normal mot station /. i can drive up to 7.5 tonns but this got...
  • K
    Konokono updated their status.
    Starting fulltime life tomorrow. With our dog. Will need loads of advice, suggestions, recommendations, warnings, encouragements and...
  • Easyliving
    Hi All Well its almost 6 weeks since we went fulltime it has been a busy time. But now we are in Spain it is now time to chill before...
  • vortex
    vortex replied to the thread we have done it at last.
    congratulations folks ... wishing you all the very best ...:thumb: