Yorkshire

aikidoamigo

Off to Bawtry this weekend, South of Doncaster... can anyone come up with any great wilding spots for me please?

...and don't say Cheshire! :D

coolasluck

cheshire......!!!

aikidoamigo

C'mon don't have me explain that one too! :punch:

vwalan

i remember bawtry , its not far from where i was born . warmsworth near doncaster .
i can see the big signs on the A1m now .
if you go to cheshire you could get a cat.

aikidoamigo

Or a pudding from Yorkshire

vwalan

lovely i like Yorkshire puddings .
cant help with places to stay . but lots of layby.s on sheffield road . or down towards sprotbourgh .
or donny racecourse.

hpold

Off to Bawtry this weekend, South of Doncaster... can anyone come up with any great wilding spots for me please?

...and don't say Cheshire! :D
Try this one Barnby Dun -1.07562 5357863 fordstead lane tinyurl.com/7ceno5d there is a small carpark there:thumb:

Silver Drifter

Ripon

Just had a rainy day exploring this lovely market town and stayed on St Marygate long stay car park for £2.00/24hrs ☺ Beer good too...

hpold

Nice to see you back. Just had a rainy day here to . While your there try hebden bridge it is quiet a nice place and they make wooden clogs there. Here are some pic
upload_2015-8-18_20-4-45.jpeg

You might find our old narrow boat lulu there as she was featured on the bbc radio . The town is theopposite to Brighton it is supposed to be the lesbian capital of uk.;)

vwalan

very nice all around there . used to have an aunty that lived at pateley bridge . that was the posh end of our family . lived up at blue hills . had shops in harrogate .

Silver Drifter

Nice to see you back. Just had a rainy day here to . While your there try hebden bridge it is quiet a nice place and they make wooden clogs there. Here are some pic
View attachment 1790

You might find our old narrow boat lulu there as she was featured on the bbc radio . The town is theopposite to Brighton it is supposed to be the lesbian capital of uk.;)
Sadly my Northern trip had to be aborted as my mothers heating sprang a leak!....PlanA is now tohave a slow drive down to Portsmouth for the Caen ferry.....bring on the summer sunshine!☺

Silver Drifter

Sadly possibility not......I find it extremely hard work to live this lifestyle in the UK and much prefer being in France or Spain where it's easier and warmer!! However, as with sailing, the plans are always set in jelly and not stone........who knows? Not me....its only my life☺

Adverts