Wild Camping Cornwall

coolasluck

So when are you visiting the alan then Donna?

coolasluck

Make sure you take a bible with you and a crusifix:rofl:

coolasluck

Good luck,when you are there give alans dog a pat from me and also alan whom likes to be tickled on the tummy:rofl:

vwalan

hello dongle . are you having fun . dont worry about the smelling pistakes i cant help it . did you go to boscastle as well .some nice sneaky places out on the cracklington haven road . nice up there isnt it.

DonnaG

hello dongle . are you having fun . dont worry about the smelling pistakes i cant help it . did you go to boscastle as well .some nice sneaky places out on the cracklington haven road . nice up there isnt it.
didn't go to boscastle this time, we were restricted time-wise, but yes, it is nice up there. did go to tintagel (obviously!) but back in plymouth now and breathing a huge sigh of relief that the ferries are back at work!! :D

vwalan

yes its a good job . glad they are back . have fun see you around xmas. just talking witrh bob about where we may hit the med .but like me he doesnt know . have talked about doing costa brava this year if its warm . but bet it wont be .
i think valencia is high enough in november . last time we did lieda at a mates we had snow .but it is abit inland from barcelona . you and phil take care be good drive safe.

DonnaG

yes its a good job . glad they are back . have fun see you around xmas. just talking witrh bob about where we may hit the med .but like me he doesnt know . have talked about doing costa brava this year if its warm . but bet it wont be .
i think valencia is high enough in november . last time we did lieda at a mates we had snow .but it is abit inland from barcelona . you and phil take care be good drive safe.
thanks, you too. we're planning on heading down to just above valencia at first, hit the coast and turn right, thereby covering the bit we haven't yet done :)

Merle

For those wishing to visit Tintagel, the King Arthur's Arms pub has a large car park next to it, with a designated area for motorhomes, overnight parking is allowed for a fee of £3 :)
Thanks for that info Donna. Good luck with your travels

vwalan

some nice places along that coast .

vwalan

still be there . its hardly changed in 40 yrs .few more hotels etc . but amazing area .

BigMomma

Oh dear, I get the impression that Cornwall Council don't like us... :(

http://www.cornwall.gov.uk/default.aspx?page=33744
Perhaps we should all use the Feedback form and tell them how shortsighted they are being. We can give examples of ALL the Aires/Stellplatz in Europe that provide dedicated facilities for Motorhomes and how the local businesses benefit from these. If they believe that by banning motorhomes from Council Car Parks will encourage them to use Campsites then they are on cloud cuckoo land, instead they will drive away a lucrative source of 'all year' income. But hey, it's there choice, it's not as if we are short of places to visit :thumb:

coolasluck

but they dont listen to us anyway,down here in a near town they voted to keep tescos out of the town,but the council,probably after greesing a few palms, decided to give the go ahead anyway.:rolleyes:

coolasluck

you have already been on the complaints page ey,im keeping right out of your way tonight :cautious:;),

Adverts