where is bm?

vwalan

hi i know this as been mentioned a few times but does anyone have a telephone number for bm. coola have you got one . or anyone. it as been a while now . joking apart he does normally keep in touch a bit even if away. can you pm if you have one or possibly jim can you find out for us ,please.

Marilyn

Alan, I haven't got Eric's phone number but do have his private email address - you probably already have that anyway. Shall I send an email asking him to post and let us know he's OK? I think we're all getting a bit worried now.

vwalan

thats a good idea . i havent got it. its just he does normally tell us if going away .
its not like he normally goes missing for days .
it amazing if you look through the members lists how many never post. or post afew times then disapear.
thanks if you dont mind . cheers alan.

Easyliving

thats a good idea . i havent got it. its just he does normally tell us if going away .
its not like he normally goes missing for days .
it amazing if you look through the members lists how many never post. or post afew times then disapear.
thanks if you dont mind . cheers alan.
I often wonder why people visit forums like this but don't ever join in the conversation. They must have an experience to share or a question to ask, its not exactly difficult to get involved. Always seems to be a lot of people 'lurking' (I think thats the trendy term) but staying anonymous.

Paul

Rob Hall

I often wonder why people visit forums like this but don't ever join in the conversation. They must have an experience to share or a question to ask, its not exactly difficult to get involved. Always seems to be a lot of people 'lurking' (I think thats the trendy term) but staying anonymous.

Paul
Totally agaree, at the time of typing this reply, 5 members and 16 'guests' are online.

Easyliving

Yes, come on you 'guests' - get yourselves signed up and say 'hello'!

Still in love with the van Rob? Any sign of a hangover after that red wine last night?

Paul

Marilyn

Right - have emailed Eric so let's hope he picks it up soon and posts on here to put us out of our misery.

Yes, I know what you mean. I'm a bit 'backward at coming forward' as my mother used to phrase it. I lurk a lot and don't post nearly enough because I'm a bit too timid I suppose. Maybe a lot of other people do the same and it only appears that they have disappeared.

I'm forcing myself to be a bit more active on the forum and not worry so much about what people think - old habits die hard though!

vwalan

justthought i would look to see if there was a contact at all . looked through as i was being nosey. loads out there so come on in say hello. i dont bite . think some of the others do.
i ask all the kids that visit my house if they would ;like to feed the dog . they all say yes . but never hold their hand out for the dog to bite.

Marilyn

Still in love with the van Rob? Any sign of a hangover after that red wine last night?
See - there's a case in point about lurkers. I followed that thread and chuckled and chuckled but did I join in? Doh!

If this was a school report it would definitely say 'must try harder in future.

Easyliving

This is a very friendly site - look at the genuine concern for the whereabouts of BM. I notice on some forums posters spend their time arguing with each other over some imagined slur. The out and about live forum is especially bad for this.

You are doing a great job Marilyn, keep those posts coming ;)

Paul

vwalan

must say i,m on a few forums . find it nice when we meet up .had steve and ruth round from devon today talking solar panels . hope they learnt something .at least they had a look at my setup to get ideas. cant beat seeing i in the flesh sort of thing.
do know afew on here personally , some we meet once or twice a year usually in far off places . some i havent seen for awhile but it can be like a family this travelling. heard only the other day one of our mates is not too good in germany. every year one or two fall the route off and we find that they arent around anymore. sometimes i think i know more abroad than i do in the uk.

Marilyn

This is a very friendly site - look at the genuine concern for the whereabouts of BM. I notice on some forums posters spend their time arguing with each other over some imagined slur
I've tried other forums, music ones as well as MH'ing and left because of all the viciousness which I find quite upsetting even though I'm not involved in it myself. Thankfully this forum seems almost free of nastiness (almost!) and so it's a much more attractive place to be.

Thanks for the encouragement Paul - I'm beginning to feel quite brave!;)

Easyliving

I've tried other forums, music ones as well as MH'ing and left because of all the viciousness which I find quite upsetting even though I'm not involved in it myself. Thankfully this forum seems almost free of nastiness (almost!) and so it's a much more attractive place to be.

Thanks for the encouragement Paul - I'm beginning to feel quite brave!;)
I even awarded a 'like' to one of your earlier posts Marilyn - can there be any higher accolade?

Rob Hall

Yes, come on you 'guests' - get yourselves signed up and say 'hello'!

Paul
Love it!!
...and no hangover..:)

Rob Hall

Right - have emailed Eric so let's hope he picks it up soon and posts on here to put us out of our misery.

Yes, I know what you mean. I'm a bit 'backward at coming forward' as my mother used to phrase it. I lurk a lot and don't post nearly enough because I'm a bit too timid I suppose. Maybe a lot of other people do the same and it only appears that they have disappeared.

I'm forcing myself to be a bit more active on the forum and not worry so much about what people think - old habits die hard though!
GO FOR IT...
We'll only slag you off if you say something stupid, we are like that here, we are all heart!!

coolasluck

What are you all worrying about? He did have to go away with regards to work commitments and did mention this about ten days ago.
I know BM and i would imagine he will appear at some point this week and reply with about 100 postings!!
Mark my words:)
Yes this is my favorite site although we can all agree to disagree with certain arguments we are like a family on here and it is nice to see more and more people post regularly on here.This is the only forum i would not want to fall out with folk on here so i suppose i may just have to pick on Alan in other forums

Rob Hall

What are you all worrying about? He did have to go away with regards to work commitments and did mention this about ten days ago.
I know BM and i would imagine he will appear at some point this week and reply with about 100 postings!!
Mark my words:)
Yes this is my favorite site although we can all agree to disagree with certain arguments we are like a family on here and it is nice to see more and more people post regularly on here.This is the only forum i would not want to fall out with folk on here so i suppose i may just have to pick on Alan in other forums
BM will have to post 'cos Al is catching him up with the number of posts...GO AL GO get some post on, he'll be typing like mad when he gets back:rofl:

vwalan

thats ok coola i can kick your cat and knock off that hat. soon be your busy time . guess you will be playing with cards soon . looking at bm,s page he was last seen on the 9th. unless i read it wrong . or is it wong . can i have number ????? with chips please. and dont forget my calenar this year. hee hee.
no flied lice on coola .

Adverts