where are you wintering ?

Merle

No Al one size does not fit, only in your mind because that's what you want. You will not or cannot accept that the rest of the world revolves on a different axis to you. Yes there was communication before mobile phones, but you know full well that trying to exist in today's society without effective communications would be extremely difficult, and it would appear you are failing to grasp that poor mobile phone coverage means next to useless internet. Please don't infer you are superior, your lifestyle isn't for everyone.
Now let's get back to the thread please
Dave

BwB

Count to ten...

vwalan

well i shant be here.
but you could move .
its a toss up between tunisia . i dont think its warm enough . hasnt been when i have been there in winter.
spain . /portugal.
or back to morocco.
tunisia is very interesting . but more like winter weather in spain . at least with morocco you ncan get quite south .

BwB

To see more, nice :)

Keeping busy?

Merle

To see more, nice :)

Keeping busy?
Doing a few bits towards the AO show, plus cutting all that grass I here. Could do with a ride on mower ... or a set of gang mowers behind a monkey on a bike ;)

BwB

The upper paddock and the lower meadows? You need a few sheep to help and to keep Bryn busy :)

Sounds like you'll be getting a good attendance to the AO gathering again this year. I got your form but not heard back from France yet so can't commit to booking yet. Is there a cut off date?

Merle

The upper paddock and the lower meadows? You need a few sheep to help and to keep Bryn busy :)

Sounds like you'll be getting a good attendance to the AO gathering again this year. I got your form but not heard back from France yet so can't commit to booking yet. Is there a cut off date?
Early September probably, enough time for me to get the passes in the post

BwB

Coolio, will know before then for sure. Put me down as a possible definitely maybe.

Merle

Coolio, will know before then for sure. Put me down as a possible definitely maybe.
:rofl::rofl:
But you have to be there. Who else will eat all the cakes and bacon butties ;)

vwalan

No Al one size does not fit, only in your mind because that's what you want. You will not or cannot accept that the rest of the world revolves on a different axis to you. Yes there was communication before mobile phones, but you know full well that trying to exist in today's society without effective communications would be extremely difficult, and it would appear you are failing to grasp that poor mobile phone coverage means next to useless internet. Please don't infer you are superior, your lifestyle isn't for everyone.
Now let's get back to the thread please
Dave
i dont have a landline and dont use mobile phone for internet.
just get a good antenna and pick up free internet. its there.
havent had my own for about 4 years now.

BwB

Cakes and bacon Mmmmm

hpold

Can't use just mobiles at home, reception is rubbish ... unfortunately Alan your one size fits all approach doesn't work for everyone.
Just saw Alans shack on the tv in Mongolia tonight . Even had solar and a mobile phone was'nt bt though ;)

BwB

Who brews?

:)

Merle

Just saw Alans shack on the tv in Mongolia tonight . Even had solar and a mobile phone was'nt bt though ;)
When were driving back through France we saw an absolute hovel ... with a satellite dish on the make shift roof

Merle

Merle; apparently he makes a nice cuppa when he's not on the Southern Comfort :drunk:
My word, my fame is spreading :D
You know everything about me now then Donna
Including the size :*

Adverts