Western motorhome show

Merle

Any body else on the forum mad enough to be here at Malvern? Dave

vwalan

no went four years ago . bet its all the same .

snail

Hi Merle, we are going today Friday as day visitors as we are forced to be home at the moment, Gloucester, as our van is in dock for repairs:(

snail

vwalan

ask there about your lights .have a good one.
nice weather for it .you may need bm,s kayak soon.

Merle

Hi Merle, we are going today Friday as day visitors as we are forced to be home at the moment, Gloucester, as our van is in dock for repairs:(

snail
Snail, sorry I didnt pick your post up til now, would have been good to put a face to the poster. Bit moist sarvo wasnt it.

Merle

ask there about your lights .have a good one.
nice weather for it .you may need bm,s kayak soon.
Could be right there Alan. I overheard one of the marshals saying leccy hookup 35quid for the weekend! I think the battery power will do for me.

vwalan

i was meaning the headlights .
up or down dipping .
brian was asking about up down turnaround going abroad lights .
have fun . we shall here .

vwalan

yes it is .or is it jump down turnaround .if we knew any good dj,s we could ask them .hee hee.
wheres dave bet he remembers little willy.
i prefer ball room blitz .or blockbuster,

vwalan

les will like you .personally i think jungle rock is better.
or did you mean little miss dynamite?

snail

Hi Merle, yes was a bit wet and not very big! still we made a list of what we wanted and priced on e-bay, actually managed to get it all cheaper than e-bay so result for us!
If you head through Glos on your way to next stop, pop in for a cuppa, we are at home now till mid Sept,:( (will be waiting for tax disc before jumping channel:)) except 1 night/2 days away next week when we collect van from Brownhills! pm me if you want phone no.
snail

Merle

Hi Merle, yes was a bit wet and not very big! still we made a list of what we wanted and priced on e-bay, actually managed to get it all cheaper than e-bay so result for us!
If you head through Glos on your way to next stop, pop in for a cuppa, we are at home now till mid Sept,:( (will be waiting for tax disc before jumping channel:)) except 1 night/2 days away next week when we collect van from Brownhills! pm me if you want phone no.
snail
Hi thanks 4 the offer but its back to work 4 me. Never mind not all bad.

Adverts