Welshpool

hpold

I will let you ask Sharon whether she left it in the oven too long, I am not that brave, I like to eat her cakes not wear them :eek::D
Just been to spec savers can see better now its a microwave got a round button on bet the cake was in there :eek:

BigMomma

Just been to spec savers can see better now its a microwave got a round button on bet the cake was in there :eek:
Nope, cake was definitely cooked in an oven, but after looking at your recipe I now know why you may think it is a bit dark, Shazza uses Black Treacle as well :thumb: Are you getting pictures mixed up ? The picture of the ginger cake on the blog post there is no microwave in shot, but the microwave was in the WS forum picky !! Oh no sorry WS just let the cat out the bag, it really is a microwave :eek::eek:

hpold

Nope, cake was definitely cooked in an oven, but after looking at your recipe I now know why you may think it is a bit dark, Shazza uses Black Treacle as well :thumb: Are you getting pictures mixed up ? The picture of the ginger cake on the blog post there is no microwave in shot, but the microwave was in the WS forum picky !! Oh no sorry WS just let the cat out the bag, it really is a microwave :eek::eek:
Ah thats it was confused as I do not use black treacle molases . Does it make any difference to the taste . I only used it once and did not take to it. Yes the micro was is the forum not the blog and with all the banter just got me going . Sun is out here just in Lincolnshire and found a motel stop which is quiet good for a £10 a night, will put it on the update. If you have any good stops that will help others out let me know so I can post them with a thanks to the one who found it .:)

Wandering Star

Where are you ? We are heading to Cumbria tomorrow :thumb: Just to give you enough time to clear the area :D:rofl:
Oh, you'll be well south of where I am - never fear!
Currently near an historic site somewhere near Lockerbie. Can't go into too much detail as I'm not sure if it's technically legal. But nods as good as a wink to a blind bat! If you know what I mean. :p

coolasluck

No we dont ws:thumbdown::)

Wandering Star

image.jpg
As evening falls in the lowlands of Scotland

Wandering Star

This is like the wacky races, BM storms into the lead heading northwards.
You are about 50 miles north of me then....could have waved as you went by!:rofl:

Wandering Star

I did but you were playing scrabble with a tin of spaghetti :rofl::rofl:
Nice! Good answer :rofl:
I'm thinking of a new venture using alphabetical spaghetti letters.....the edible postcard...where did you say you were in Scotland? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Wandering Star

Always wondered, how exactly is that pronounced?
SKon....
SKoon...
Skown...
.?????

Wandering Star

I waved! As I passed. On my way north....
image.jpg
And quite possibly the best chippie I've ever been to!
If you are ever in the area..check this place out!
Guess where I'll be feasting tonight......

Adverts