Uploading issues

Discussion in 'Website help' started by aikidoamigo, May 12, 2014.

1. aikidoamigo

aikidoamigo Well-Known Member

Hi

Seem to have problems trying to upload database files, specifically POI information.

Can you advise which file formats can upload onto this site and also add in OV2 and other popular POI file formats... thanks

2. hpold

hpold Well-Known Member

Hi use the works data base then left click and hold with the right finger moving the curser up or down so all turns blue release the go to edit the click on copy go to moho click on the site you want to write then click to start to write then go to edit top left next to file and click on paste then it is on .Hope this helps.

3. aikidoamigo

4. hpold

hpold Well-Known Member

Hi I opened it with microsoft excell and with route 66 it worked straight away did not find the UK one how to you change the grid ref to postal codes?

5. aikidoamigo

i guess the only way to change would d be to go to post office website and search each one :(

6. aikidoamigo

So what happened to our moderator when I need help?

:tmi:

7. hpold

hpold Well-Known Member

Think he is with vwalan drinking condo and has not surfaced yet:p

aikidoamigo likes this.
  8. chrisjones18

chrisjones18 Well-Known Member

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

9. chrisjones18

chrisjones18 Well-Known Member

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

[​IMG]
    got there in the end... crap photo of the first truck i bought........ and me in the 70s

Last edited: Jul 19, 2018