things for sale etc

coolasluck

Neither opposite the beach in a car park. Too many here and also Torre da sal is now closed.Shame really as it has no atmosphere and looks like an overgrown mess there now.

vwalan

every where is changing . bwb text me the other day to say where we used to park by gandia river/port as now got a bridge being built so no camping there. daimus where we parked is changed now . bob is a bit further down at one of your regular stops seems ok. shant say where.
never mind , imagine what it was like in the 60,s and 70,s .every where we parked when i was a kid got buildings on , it was amazing thinking back.
shame inland spain is so cold in winter , tried it in summer its too hot then. cant win.

coolasluck

every where is changing . bwb text me the other day to say where we used to park by gandia river/port as now got a bridge being built so no camping there. daimus where we parked is changed now . bob is a bit further down at one of your regular stops seems ok. shant say where.
never mind , imagine what it was like in the 60,s and 70,s .every where we parked when i was a kid got buildings on , it was amazing thinking back.
shame inland spain is so cold in winter , tried it in summer its too hot then. cant win.

Yes Bob texted me yesterday. He is going too fast this year it's probably the excitement of his new van. Another lovely day here spent all day out chatting with others and the day has disappeared without realising it.Has Bob had his stickers on his van?

vwalan

yes its almost finished . he is only waiting for the one eyed one horned purple peaple eater one for the front of the roof.
the rest look great. the rear one of fort william is a different pic but its great.
alicante for xmas he thinks .

chrisjones18

But tell everyone the reason why Chris ;):giggle: Funny old thing, sun has come back out :cool::clap:
Glad the Sun's back ...
We have brought the bad weather to the UK so you will be safe now.

I see the forum now has a sale section ....good news as we have a very large amount of household items to get rid of..
It has taken us a year to empty 1 house, only another one to go..... Sally said yesterday "shall we just go in the new year and leave it" as I've just about had enough.
Finding a little hard to get rid of stuff we have had for donkeys years....

BigMomma

As you know, we only really had that one really bad weather day although their has been a couple of dull overcast one's as well, but sunshine back and it is looking like it is going to be a nice Christmas :cool:

House clearance is tough, we found the larger items like furniture, garden machinery, kitchen electrical equipment, all sold very quickly but when it got down to smaller stuff it started to take longer. As well as EBay we found Gumtree local quite a good resource, we spent several consecutive weeks doing car boots, that became a bind but worth it in the end. You have to be ruthless with the more personal stuff, we worked on the principle that if we only remembered having it once we had open a box it had been stored in, then it went. I have to say, some items were really hard to let go but once we had left the house behind we didn't give them a second thought.

Anyway, good luck with it all, it will be worth it in the end :thumb:

vwalan

best watch out if in the south of spain . its full moon and you never know who will be running around tonight.

vwalan

oh well more shopping chances for you all.
hope you had a good xmas.
as for estapona etc most of the blocks of flats were originally built on nudist areas.
many were advertised as nudist villages .
never mind dare say they will build a few more .
used to see big signs advertising naturist village houses for sale. as you drove around.
but soon be summer , shortest day in the past now.

vwalan