things for sale etc

vwalan

well it does seem some try hard but i dont think anyone wants to buy.
never mind .
been a bit quiet on here , have you all decided what you want for xmas?

snail

Vango tunnel tent, Givi rack for top box, another years good health! And a lottery win!

What's with all this junk advertising on here?

coolasluck

Nothing!

coolasluck

Not sure ourselves Alan, somewhere relatively plastic free I think. Been exploring a lot this year moving most days but it's time to now slow down a bit and stay where it's warmest.Got a text from Bob this evening.

coolasluck

Welcome to Spain. The land of the litter lout and a nation of retards that don't know how to correctly use the huge bins on every street corner. Missing France already

chrisjones18

Snail has the right answer..... good health,
A couple of tanks of fuel wouldn't go amiss though....
We are back in UK now,,,,, too cold and windy in Spain....more high rise flats are needed to block it out.
Slipped over in the black ice first morning.....bloody UK...

coolasluck

A good start to the day welcome home Chris lol

vwalan

woke this morning with blue skies the ground is almost dry and temp showing 11.4 already.
mind hardly stopped raining the last two days.
but fingers crossed will be a nice day for seeing the fantastic west country scenery.
can see the hills in devon through the upstairs windows .
have a nice day every one.

vwalan

well its cloudy here now and just started to spit with rain.
had a ride out to belowda beacon and for awhile could see the sea at mawgan porth . but watched the clouds get closer so rode home.
bet it clears in an hour its one of those days . got to ride the m,bike at every chance though.
perhaps you could send some warmth from spain eric,
looking brighter already.

coolasluck

Nice day here near grau outside of benicassim. A T-SHIRT and shorts day.However we are too used to moving on but need lidls first so will probably go Friday.
Rather you than me Alan!!

coolasluck

Yes that's where we are just found ,4 lidls near here and fourth in benicassim lol.Its good for some walking but that's it really

vwalan

yes lots of lidl,s around there . just thought knowing about the lpg and laundry might help folk.
mind i say best use a spanish bottle as its cheaper than lpg autogas in spain.
are you by the football ground in the airre or are campers on the park road like they used to?