Prescriptions When Traveling Abroad

hpold

I think Alan was referring to me and my trip to Southern Spain this Winter.......in a car :)
Thats ok then as the speed on the motor way is 130km in france and 120 in spain . The distance to Baritz that we did was 700miles toodleing along was just over 13hrs .

vwalan

be warned though that spain do sometimes drop the speed limit on motorways without much notice . they did it a few years ago and caught loads .
mind we dont use m,ways if we can help it . the normal roads are much more interesting .

BigMomma

mind we dont use m,ways if we can help it . the normal roads are much more interesting .
Agree with you matey, on our last two trips in the Motorhome we didn't use Motorways and enjoyed 'pootling'. However, this year we are in a bit of a hurry to get to spend our first Winter in our new residence, when we get there we can 'pootle' around for fifteen weeks until our heart is content :thumb:

coolasluck

So come on whens the house warming ?

vwalan

come on coola you cant set fire to the new place .

hpold

Just a tip photo copy all your docs and email them to yourself so if anything is lost or stolen you have something to down load and save a load of problems. That is passport , moho docs insurance and so forth.

coolasluck

But what if your email has been hacked.
Someone is then able to copy your most important details e.t.c
I see the idea as its the what if situation it can be a real head xxxx:mad:

hpold

But what if your email has been hacked.
Someone is then able to copy your most important details e.t.c
I see the idea as its the what if situation it can be a real head xxxx:mad:
Just get another email with another provider there is enough about .I think that it is mostly gmail and microsft that has a problem I have two emails one for private stuff the other for junk mail never had any problem .:thumb:

Steve Freeman

You can get your email hacked no matter what or how you are with unless you use a strong password - lots of characters, capitals and small letters, numbers, several non-alpha characters.....

BowerManning

as long as the medication is in its original containers with the prescribed users name on the label it is ok. i travel all over the world with my medication, but its all labeled and kept in a clear plastic bag if inspection is required

Adverts