Prescriptions When Traveling Abroad

hpold

I think Alan was referring to me and my trip to Southern Spain this Winter.......in a car :)
Thats ok then as the speed on the motor way is 130km in france and 120 in spain . The distance to Baritz that we did was 700miles toodleing along was just over 13hrs .

vwalan

be warned though that spain do sometimes drop the speed limit on motorways without much notice . they did it a few years ago and caught loads .
mind we dont use m,ways if we can help it . the normal roads are much more interesting .

BigMomma

mind we dont use m,ways if we can help it . the normal roads are much more interesting .
Agree with you matey, on our last two trips in the Motorhome we didn't use Motorways and enjoyed 'pootling'. However, this year we are in a bit of a hurry to get to spend our first Winter in our new residence, when we get there we can 'pootle' around for fifteen weeks until our heart is content :thumb:

coolasluck

So come on whens the house warming ?

vwalan

come on coola you cant set fire to the new place .

hpold

Just a tip photo copy all your docs and email them to yourself so if anything is lost or stolen you have something to down load and save a load of problems. That is passport , moho docs insurance and so forth.

coolasluck

But what if your email has been hacked.
Someone is then able to copy your most important details e.t.c
I see the idea as its the what if situation it can be a real head xxxx:mad:

hpold

But what if your email has been hacked.
Someone is then able to copy your most important details e.t.c
I see the idea as its the what if situation it can be a real head xxxx:mad:
Just get another email with another provider there is enough about .I think that it is mostly gmail and microsft that has a problem I have two emails one for private stuff the other for junk mail never had any problem .:thumb:

Steve Freeman

You can get your email hacked no matter what or how you are with unless you use a strong password - lots of characters, capitals and small letters, numbers, several non-alpha characters.....

BowerManning

as long as the medication is in its original containers with the prescribed users name on the label it is ok. i travel all over the world with my medication, but its all labeled and kept in a clear plastic bag if inspection is required

jhony smith

Hi can anybody tell me about to get the citizenship for Canada i want to apply with an application for get the citizenship for Canada but i have no idea how to do this work so can anybody here tell me something about this ?

BigMomma

Suggest your first point of contact for this kind of information would be to the Canadian Government Website, This will provide you with the information you require in respect of both Residency and Citizenship, the requirements, processes and procedures.

Adverts