Pickle

BwB

Just like her cakes! You've got a keeper there Brian :)

snail

Why thankyou folks, Mrs snail is a fine cake maker, Mr snail is a chutney maker! We share the jam making, the sloe, damson gin and vodka making!

From about eight different types of chutney we have made the simplest apple and onion is always tops?

Maybe we should have stall at Stratford with some jams, chutneys, cakes and my latest project hardwood candle holders!

I have been a busy boy this winter!

Yes Bryan you are probably right? 40 years this summer!

Last edited:

DonnaG

Why thankyou folks, Mrs snail is a fine cake maker, Mr snail is a chutney maker! We share the jam making, the sloe, damson gin and vodka making!

From about eight different types of chutney we have made the simplest apple and onion is always tops?

Maybe we should have stall at Stratford with some jams, chutneys, cakes and my latest project hardwood candle holders!

I have been a busy boy this winter!

Yes Bryan you are probably right? 40 years this summer!
So I stand corrected... Mr Snail's chutney is the best! But I didn't see any sloe or damson gin, or vodka in that bag!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

hpold

We will have to have a jam competition as I sent uncle Aiki some of what I made don't know if they made them to the show probably ate it all .:think::thumb:

Adverts