My proper full time living prison truck conversion by bad karma konversions

vwalan

yes but as it didnt sell he as decided to go away with it this winter as he needs to sell it to finance the next two .
one is a mini artic the other is a full expedition truck .

vwalan

cant answer that think its just the economic climate . i would jump in tomorrow and drive to morocco in it . he wanted 12 grand but 10 will see it go i think. he wrote too much about it on the advert .

aikidoamigo

had a photo on the screen of a nice truck built one last night
the first words that came out were--------
if you think we are having that, think again
so i'm thinking again :cry:
Lol... See... It's not just me!

aikidoamigo

Lol.. That's fighting talk if ever I heard it ;-)

vwalan

gary nx doors truck ended up going to ian and liz members on here . its been going abroad every year and is over there now in france . ian was actually here last week and is still delighted with it .
it was a bit high and wide . but being on an MAN truck they are wide to begin with . i like mitzie or isuzu nice narrow trucks .

coolasluck

Good old keyboard warrior Alan

vwalan

i just thought it might give a few ideas . tried to put fulltimers truck on but i cant get his pics to come up. thought coolla will put his bus on . i do like the caetano. they get all over gibralter and there are some narrow roads there. think nigel should put some of his old bus on as well.
i havnt got any of my old bedford vega . but it was a 32 seater. j reg old j 71. used to belong to gusscotts coaches near halwill junction devon ,then bude scouts . then us.

Adverts