My proper full time living prison truck conversion by bad karma konversions

coolasluck

Yes i know i dont think these things will ever be really finished:D,always an ongoing project to be improved on.
Just going in their now,everyday i just keep chipping away,if only i had the time the one downside is that i am rushing a bit so a i can get it finished.Loads to do before we go fulltiming:rolleyes:

chrisjones18

like the look of this, but there are two parts of us and i dont think the other part will be as excited as me.
had trucks most of my life and got stung by some bad payers [6 months or so to pay an invoice] and trucks with mechanical faults caused by workshops out of my control---------all in the long and distant past [still skint now by the way]but i dont think she likes 'em anymore :cry: and i ain't one to argue

chrisjones18

i think "ain't going to win" is stamped on the top of my head :rofl:
but i am allowed to put forward my thoughts, gently though, very gently :D

vwalan

trouble i see is if you want a reasonable size camper they dont come cheap .and lots that are old and worn out . as you know trucks do a half million miles easy . i got switched on years ago .for the price of a camper you could and still can get alot of truck for less .because they are square it makes fitting things so easy. more looking and drifting towards the trucks for you and her i think .

coolasluck

I do hope shazza isnt about:cautious:

chrisjones18

had a photo on the screen of a nice truck built one last night
the first words that came out were--------
if you think we are having that, think again
so i'm thinking again :cry:

coolasluck

had a photo on the screen of a nice truck built one last night
the first words that came out were--------
if you think we are having that, think again
so i'm thinking again :cry:

You will have to let her have her way i suppose ,the good thing is that she wants to go fulltiming and leave her comforts behind and that is the main thing:)

vwalan

or just leave them behind no point taking coal to newcastle .hee hee.
i,ll truck off now .

chrisjones18

in my mind the only thing i see wrong with nuggets home is "a shower curtain"
i hate them things.
my better half would have a much bigger list :)

vwalan

hi. bobs purple one doesnt have one .his shower toilet is all one and the floor and walls are all one resin coated finish .
there is always compromise somewhere .it could have been in nuggetts but his choice.

coolasluck

I have to agree with the shower curtain comment.I think my options are a bit limited however in my coach,that is unless i can come up with something ingenious of course:D

BigMomma

I have to agree with the shower curtain comment.I think my options are a bit limited however in my coach,that is unless i can come up with something ingenious of course:D
What about one of those fold away shower screens that you can get for the 'over bath' showers. Let's face it, your missus will have stopped laughing at you in the 'niff' after all these years :rofl:

vwalan

the fold away can work . just that curtains are light and easy to fit . i use a curtain . dont find it a problem . mind wish i had the resin coting bob and nugget have . cost 200 quid for my planking at the time in plastic . got cheaper now . mind i also bought enough for around the kitchen area as a splash back. gary as a resin coat around his . its a shame i didnt help him much in his build . he does a nice job . will be a cheap truck for someone .

BigMomma

the fold away can work . just that curtains are light and easy to fit . i use a curtain . dont find it a problem . mind wish i had the resin coting bob and nugget have . cost 200 quid for my planking at the time in plastic . got cheaper now . mind i also bought enough for around the kitchen area as a splash back. gary as a resin coat around his . its a shame i didnt help him much in his build . he does a nice job . will be a cheap truck for someone .
I hope he gives you some commission if you sell it for him :D

vwalan

no . he wont .but it would be nice for it to go to someone i know . its that good .

Adverts