Monty's Videos

DonnaG

Hi Donna, a nice set of videos, thank you. I'm afraid I don't do Facebook but am always delighted to 'like' your inputs on 365. Carry on the good work :thumb::thumb::thumb:
Don't forget, you can 'like' the videos too ;)

By the way, did you see your 'Ode to Monty' in Practical Motorhome last month? :cautious:

Merle

By the way, did you see your 'Ode to Monty' in Practical Motorhome last month? :cautious:
No way!!, you put my Odeditty in print and I missed it :cry:
I stopped buying the periodicals some time ago but I would have sneaked a peak in W H Smiths had I known ;)

How do I 'like' the video then....simple terms please, you know I'm a wrinkly :rolleyes:

DonnaG

No way!!, you put my Odeditty in print and I missed it :cry:
I stopped buying the periodicals some time ago but I would have sneaked a peak in W H Smiths had I known ;)

How do I 'like' the video then....simple terms please, you know I'm a wrinkly :rolleyes:

I didn't know they were going to print it, I sent it to a lady in the office, for her amusement, and they printed it in the Talk pages... you'll have to ask around and see if anyone has a copy. It was the May issue, I think.

Below the videos, there's a thumbs up symbol - click on that :thumb:

Merle

I didn't know they were going to print it, I sent it to a lady in the office, for her amusement, and they printed it in the Talk pages... you'll have to ask around and see if anyone has a copy. It was the May issue, I think.

Below the videos, there's a thumbs up symbol - click on that :thumb:
Okey Cokey, I'll do that :)

Merle

Cor! I wrote an Ode to Monty
That's Monty the Motorhome
About his worldly travels
O're hills ans sea and foam
And that lovely lady Donna
Got it published in Practical Motorhome :cool:

Adverts