Admin
Is this the last post on 365?

vwalan

no, happy easter to all.
mind its been very quiet lately.
have a good one .

Easyliving

Hi all

Hopefully 365 will keep going, mind you, as Alan says its been very quiet lately. I notice that I signed up to this forum in May 2011 and it seems that many of the regulars from those days have disappeared - where are they now?

Happy Easter to all and.....keep posting.

Paul

coolasluck

Happy Easter to all.
Has been quiet on here for quite some time now but I'm sure it will buck up.
Currently on the Algarve and looking forward to hitting the west coast and inland.Have a good one.

chrisjones18

Have a good Easter, currently in the south west, or just leaving there.. nice to meet Mr and Mrs BigMomma in ilfracombe. Great pub Eric,
Cracking weather aint it after a few weeks of cold stuff in Cornwall... Alan, the rains stopped you can come back now.

Easyliving

We have been in Sheringham, Norfolk since 11th April, leaving later today. Its been downright chilly here, especially at night. Have had to use some of our precious gas to warm the van up ( no hookups ). Yesterday was about the warmest its been, still only about 15 degrees and with a chilly breeze.

We hope to get a bit of heat next month in France.

Paul

BigMomma

Have a good Easter, currently in the south west, or just leaving there.. nice to meet Mr and Mrs BigMomma in ilfracombe. Great pub Eric,
Cracking weather aint it after a few weeks of cold stuff in Cornwall... Alan, the rains stopped you can come back now.
Nice to meet you and the family too Chris, you certainly picked a good few days as the weather has now started to change, rain forecast for next 2-3 days, good job I got my grass done :thumb:

vwalan

been ideal weather for gardening . been out this afternoon and cut my grass and had a sweep around . bit of a wind but warm in the sun.
cant have too much rain this time of the year ,its good for the plants etc . plus the wind gets rid of them old weak trees etc .
mind nature is certainly doing well green fields trees in leaf etc and the wild flowers are really looking good.
loads of young lambs and calves out round here so we are ok for food for a while.
saves eating the children. bet there wont be alot of kiddie pasties this year. might be some baby pasties though.

elfish

i've visited here to do a search... and then i find this thread?

I'm going to keep posting so this forum doesn't go away... :thumb:

vwalan

yes it does seem to be getting quiet.
but if searching i,m sure you will find many answers to many questions . have a good one and let us know what you find .think etc . we are always around to help where and when we can. cheers alan .

elfish

yes it does seem to be getting quiet.
but if searching i,m sure you will find many answers to many questions . have a good one and let us know what you find .think etc . we are always around to help where and when we can. cheers alan .
It was a curiosity search to see what size battery bank people have on here....

;-)

vwalan

i use 2 x about 150amp and 2 x110 amp.
the 110 amp are the same as my truck batteries so in emergency i have two spare truck batteries if one goes down when in the wilds .
i have 6 x80wt panels on the trailer roof.
all wet truck batteries .

Adverts