Largest RV Meetings

MicknPat

The poll on a 2011 full timers meeting got me thinking but rather than high jacking that thread I thought I'd start a new one and ask.

"Which would you say is the largest annual gathering of RV's?"

To start the ball rolling I would say the RVOC Rally at Oswestry, this year was 50 RV's its maximum allowed.

The 2011 Oswestry Rally number August 25-29 has been increased to 60.:)

Landy Lover

Purely for RV's as in the American type I would say you are right with that Mick Prestwold had a fair contingent but no way of checking numbers

MicknPat

Purely for RV's as in the American type I would say you are right with that Mick Prestwodl had a fair contingent but no way of checking numbers
Bill, Sorry I have no idea whether Prestwodl is a place or name of a rally, can you help please?

Landy Lover

Hi Mick - sorry would have helped if I had spelt it properly - Prestwold was a rally - run as the Mid Summer Great Escape and was run in the grounds of Prestwold Hall - north of Leicester. It was a good event generally and there is a link on Motorhome fun for the 2011 show which is at Belvoir Castle Grantham. There was not any organised club sites except MCC - however we met up with dozens of Funsters there but only a few ARV's. We certainly plan to go to the 2011 event

sundowners

Pamala and I will be marshalls at 2011 show at Belvoir Castle For MHF----I don't know if 365 can join up on the same area ??? I would like the two groups to be together----- unless everyone is also with MHF------------I suppose thats up to our leader ???? With all this snow and cold I don't know if the 'net can get that far!:confused::D Are you receiving us Jim??:D

Adverts