In search of summer sun?

snail

Hi Al, Bob how's the van conversion going? Why don't you start a thread on it so we can keep up to date with some piccies of course

vwalan

hi, all going ok. cant do pics have i dont have a camera working . only really have an old 35mm one .
dont know how to use the camera on my telephone and put it on computer.
but roof insulation is in and the roof is now covered with a very flexy ply so it bends in almost 90degree corners . the insulation is cut for the sides . but no van here now , its gone off to be painted . decided best i dont do it as it might get my throat trouble started again .
but it will be back in a couple of weeks .
a local lad i know is doing it . known him since he was really young . his dad had a sprayshop and garage when i first started mine . good to use the local youngsters . mind he isnt that young now.
but it wont be white anymore ,well not outside .forget what colour he is having it painted . heee hee.

vwalan

i,m fibbing of course ,i do know the colour .

chrisjones18

Hi Al, Bob how's the van conversion going? Why don't you start a thread on it so we can keep up to date with some piccies of course
I will second that, piccies would be good,
Local college should have a course to show you how to use modern technology, bonus being at your age it will be free.
I did a Spanish one free of charge a few years back.

vwalan

i used to be able to scan the pics from my old camera ,but now my printer scanner as packed up. cant be bothered to replace it .
but never mind i,m sure many of you will see it when its finished .
not really bothered about learning about computers , or the phone .
so long as i can telephone or text . thats ok.
if there is no free wifi then i dont get to use the computer.
when or if this laptop packs up i possibly wont replace it .
by the way i,m getting younger.
get more childish every year. ha ha .

vwalan

oh well rainy day in cornwall today.
not all day but slight drizzly mist every now and again .
not too busy in newquay had a nose this afternoon. soon be main tourist time .
nice to go there now as its more peaceful.might be crazy in a few weeks time once schools break up.

vwalan

well starting off again rainy today. and very misty . can hardly see down the road.
its one of them wish i wasnt here days i think.
never mind soon be the longest day of the year ,doesnt time fly .
hi ace hobo is back for a few days . and rv rick is back over at newquay. he is coming over later in the week i believe .
soon be party time.

Adverts