I found this amusing blog, shame it ended.

Pinball Wizard

I enjoyed this blog.
Maybe others will too.

http://experiencing-england-in-a-car.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

An example!

What I want, is not what I need.

We are trained to want. To need. And yet what we desire the most, is in fact not what we need. Why do we need the latest gadget, to fill our homes with these treasures? Symbols of achievement that leave us wanting more. Full of empty promises, lies of success. A never ceasing and unending pursuit of hollow goals.

Yet I do not know, what are the things I need. Experiences of life, to find meaning beyond consumption. There is something more I seek. To define ones self by more than the career. To be a human and to exist is no longer an acceptable goal. As if somehow, not aspiring to hollow dreams, is a sign of weakness. To not play by the rules, to not dislike thy self because of this. To search beyond the false blanket of contentment. To not realise too late, that all life has become, is the pursuit of possessions.

In light of this I must continue my goal; to explore this life and to know myself.

coolasluck

Just read it all.Not often you find a blog that isn't boring. I hope she gets to where she wants to be.The only other blog I enjoyed reading was a girl called Lindsey who was a solo fulltimer with pink hair who was on the 365 some years ago.
Met an old couple fulltiming who said that most 365 on the roaders (as opposed to the campsite variety ) they had met only normally last a year. It certainly does take a certain type who can embrace being on the road and a type that can change their mindsets.!!

Pinball Wizard

Living in van’s has once again come full circle, from the New Age Traveller era.
Now it’s all about stealth.
Loads of videos and vlog’s on YouTube.
A awful lot don’t advertise the fact they are van dwellers.
Loads in London, live in van’s due to finances.
She bought a van and is still in a van, she just didn’t continue her blog.
I just liked her style of writing!
Very amusing and entertaining, not just we went here and here etc.
The characters she met!
Glad you enjoyed it!

vwalan

glad i,m still childish. might never grow up .
i,m only about 14-15 yr old at the moment . ha ha

Adverts