Hi everyone

Mary Clarence

Just joined the site, we have been traveling in France and Spain since Aug 10, our first time, now back in UK for summer. We ditched all our worldly goods apart from those that would fit into our Hobby 600 and took off. Best time of our lives, cant wait to get back out there.;)

Jim

Admin
Hi Mary, welcome to 365. Seems like you are enjoying your new nomadic lifestyle:)

Landy Lover

Hi Mary - a warm welcome from us two - In case you have not had a chance to go through this site there was the first 365 meet on the 11/12th june - hopefully there will be others not too distant in the future - in the mean time why not join Motorhome Fun www.motorhomefun.co.uk a sister site to this one and come on one of the rallies - many of us on here are also members there

PAT4NEIL

Welcome Mary, glad your enjoying your first year. In the very near future we are going to have to get rid of most of our stuff too, which although not materialistic I am still finding hard to do.

Pat

Mary Clarence

What a lovely warm welcome, thank you everyone.

Pat, it was easy for us to downsize, but it did take me several attempts before I was able to say goodbye to everything. A great deal of our furniture etc went to children, and it seems strange when visiting to see parts of our old home in theirs!! I just revel in the fact I now longer have to clean it all!!

coolasluck

Welcome to 365 Mary,this is a great site with a lot of answers for your questions,enjoy your lifestyle,we cant wait to join you.

dicktracey

welcome to mary from new site members. we are fulltimers, have been for longer than we care to mention, but not as long as the legendary bert and antoinette. we love it, simple, and downsizing becomes addictive. our entire music collection is now on a 4gb stick, no more dvds as movies are on the hard drive. sorted, except, how do we introduce ouselves as new members?? maybe you can help us get started on this site because we seem to be having a brain bypass.

vwalan

hello mary clarence .ask as many questions as you want. sure you may get the answer. hopefully see you on the road somewhere ,never know who you bump into. you may see rich n trace . i keep seeing them. i dont downsize .i upt size a while ago from a vw t2 to the mini artic .have lots of luxury things now that i missed before. still keep a house ,cant get rid of things just keep adding more. well have fun and keep smiling. cheers alan.

BigMomma

how do we introduce ouselves as new members?? maybe you can help us get started on this site because we seem to be having a brain bypass.
Not quite that I understand your problem, you have introduced yourselves so welcome to Motorhome 365. There are lots of threads already running and even developing as we write. Just browse through and if you have any questions just ask away and I am sure that you will get plenty of responses. It is a very freindly forum, lots of advice and guidance and sometimes individual opinions, you just take away what you need :thumb: You may even come across the odd bit of humour :eek::D

dicktracey

thanks, slowly getting the hang of it having found an old camper, alanvw. the only advice we really need is about good parkups which dont involve buying a meal in a pub, etc. i guess we have been spoiled by france in particular. at the moment we are in avon heath country park outside ringwood on the edge of the new forest. its a lorry park during the week but at weekends its campervan central, we got in at 4 today and it was empty, right now there are ten of us. happy camping.

Adverts