Hi Chris and Jayne here...

Wife and I will be going 365 in a few weeks, so I was wondering if any other members are survivalists? My wife and I have been into survival for a few years now and have been looking forward to the relative luxury of a MH!

BigMomma

Welcome to the forum :thumb: What do you mean by the term 'survivalists' ? I understand trying to live a minimalistic and economical lifestyle but am curious as to what you mean by a survivalist lifestyle or wether this is just your terminology for the same thing ;)

Would be nice to know a little more about your intentions and the type of Motorhome you will be fulltiming in, where do you plan to travel ? Is this a long term commitment or are you just taking a year or two out ? Are you keeping a 'bolt hole' or have you sold up completely ? Have you spent much time in a Motorhome previously ? Sorry for all the questions but just trying to discover how much information (Advice, guidance, exchange of ideas etc) that you may be looking for :thumb:

vwalan

hi welcome. you can live a luxury lifestyle in a m,home.
mind better to have a truck conversion. easier to park etc.
plus you can carry more toys etc to play with.
have fun ,ask away ,lots of banter as well. hee hee. cheers alan.

chrisjones18

Hi and welcome :thumb:
I guess you mean to survive on nothing that needs buying.... not for me I'm afraid.
Plenty of food around the forest of dean .... boar and deer but I would soon get fed up of that. Don't get caught with them as the forestry commission think they are all theirs....
I think your lifestyle will be a hard one in all ways.. Though I would love to be proved wrong..
I find if a job to survive on the UK state pension....but that's another story.