Hi all!

rustie

Hello everyone - quick intro...Andrew and Sue here...
We've bought ourselves a fifth wheel with big truck and are planning on heading off to Sicily in the next week or so...
Bought our rig only 6 weeks ago and are in the last stages of house selling - so we're very new to all this but so far so good - in fact, we can't believe we didn't do this ages ago! The forums are brilliant and I'm sure we'll find heaps of advice here...
Thanks!
Sue and Andrew

Merle

We've bought ourselves a fifth wheel with big truck and are planning on heading off to Sicily in the next week or so...
Bought our rig only 6 weeks ago and are in the last stages of house selling - so we're very new to all this but so far so good - in fact, we can't believe we didn't do this ages ago! The forums are brilliant and I'm sure we'll find heaps of advice here...
Thanks!
Sue and Andrew
Ha ha, you've made it, well done. Ask away, what isn't known by someone on here isn't worth knowing....and you will be vwalan's best mate...you having a 5er:D

coolasluck

Hi Rustie welcome to the site,we are a diverse bunch on here most are not normal,but fortunatly you found the one normal person left on here:D
You will find a few fivers on here including sundowners who have been fulltiming and living the dream for many a long year although they are now in bricks and mortar they plan to spend long periods away these days.
And vwalan who is currently in spain with a lot of other regulars on here enjoying the sun and meeting up.

coolasluck

Watch out for that merle .rusty he is a strange lad:D

coolasluck

yes im off too.Only im off to cuddle my wife,im grown up you know:p

Marilyn

Thanks!
Sue and Andrew
Wow! Fantastic! Hi Sue and Andrew, what fifth wheeler did you buy and which truck? (Nosy old bat alert :eek:)

Sicily now - I'm sure one of our members is in Sicily at the moment, I remember reading a thread about it yesterday I think. Hopefully whoever it is will see this thread and contribute.

aikidoamigo

Maybe you both will post on our map

Wow! Fantastic! Hi Sue and Andrew, what fifth wheeler did you buy and which truck? (Nosy old bat alert :eek:)

Sicily now - I'm sure one of our members is in Sicily at the moment, I remember reading a thread about it yesterday I think. Hopefully whoever it is will see this thread and contribute.
Hi Marilyn...!
We bought a Rockwood Signature Ultra Lite and Ford F150 - it's fab!
I've seen a couple of Alan's posts about Sicily - we finally booked the ferry today - off on Sunday...via western France as we're calling in to see friends near Bordeaux - then onto the south France before crossing over to Italy and onto Sicily...can't wait!
Will keep you posted on progress...
Sue

BigMomma

You need to send Aikidoamigo a Private Message with your Email address, he will then register you onto the Google Maps Motorhome 365 mapping page. To PM him just click on his Avatar and you will see 'Start a Conversation', click on that and then you can send him your Email address. He will send you an Email confirming that he has registered you. When this has been done you need to register on Google Maps (If you are not already registered with them). Once onto Google Maps click on the box 'My Places' and you should then see Motorhome 365 appear. Just place a pushpin to mark your current location and thereafter move it accordingly :thumb: Hope that makes sense :D

Marilyn

Hi Marilyn...!
We bought a Rockwood Signature Ultra Lite and Ford F150 - it's fab!
I've seen a couple of Alan's posts about Sicily - we finally booked the ferry today - off on Sunday...via western France as we're calling in to see friends near Bordeaux - then onto the south France before crossing over to Italy and onto Sicily...can't wait!
Will keep you posted on progress...
Sue
Hi Sue,
Have looked up Rockwood Signature Ultra Lite and it's absolutely gorgeous - no wonder you're thrilled! Will be very interested you hear how you get on during your travels. Bon Voyage!

aikidoamigo

I watched the videos on youtube, certainly looks great ;-)

BwB

Thanks ...! it is pretty good so far :)

How do I send you a private message for the map thingie...?

Many thanks!
Click the members name (under their picture) and this will open a little window. Choose "start a conversation" and this will send a private message to that person. Aikidoamigo is the guy you want for the map and he's posted just above you so just click on his name on his post and you're away :)

aikidoamigo

Did you plot the movements on the map Rusties?

Adverts