Fiver wilding.

snowbird

I have now been back in the UK a month and the summer came and went after 2 days, so now its time to be off again. Ferry booked to Dunkirk in the morning, then Munich for a few days before heading south. I want to see if wilding is as easy with a fiver as it is with the MH. Will keep you posted as and when.

BwB

BBC Carol said summer is coming back in a couple of days! For a couple of days :)
Good luck with your trip, love Germany, sure you'll find wilding to be easy.

vwalan

yes it is dave . i hardly ever use sites .
by the way i,m told its horrible weather in germany today.

hpold

Have a safe trip snowbird plenty of good stops in germany use this promobil.de or this one canpick the spots where you are.

BigMomma

campercontact.nl aires without end The law says you can overnight for one night in Germany anywhere to rest and recuperate.
I of course interpret the use of the word 'anywhere' to mean, applying common sense as well as not parking on Private Land ;) That may appear obvious but there, I am afraid to say, some people that would take it quite literally :banghead:

vwalan

but parking on private land might be ok.
parking on public land can be bad .
if you want to define things .
just because its private land doesnt mean the owner doesnt mind .
of course common sense rules .
come on define it a bit more .:thumb:

Dunroamin

Been thinking,do it now and then.In Germany there are motorhome , caravan and living trailer the 1st can use aires the second 2 not but!! some stellplätze use the word "autark" to describe the permitted vehicles roughly it means fit for the purpose or able to be independant. We have seen on two occasions Romanies moved on and on one occassion a barrier was installed where earlier a parkmachine was , you had to then go to a local retaurant and show your id card which in the case of Romanies etc is different and once vetted got a chip card for entry. That said I doubt if you would have a problem on the free ones where no-one collects cash but maybe on the pay ones dependant on the demeanour of the warden.What say you Hpold

hpold

Been thinking,do it now and then.In Germany there are motorhome , caravan and living trailer the 1st can use aires the second 2 not but!! some stellplätze use the word "autark" to describe the permitted vehicles roughly it means fit for the purpose or able to be independant. We have seen on two occasions Romanies moved on and on one occassion a barrier was installed where earlier a parkmachine was , you had to then go to a local retaurant and show your id card which in the case of Romanies etc is different and once vetted got a chip card for entry. That said I doubt if you would have a problem on the free ones where no-one collects cash but maybe on the pay ones dependant on the demeanour of the warden.What say you Hpold
I have used the aires with no problem some have a 3 or 5 day limit like in Bielefeld but I use the promobil.de as they have photos of the stops not all. I have put a few up that I have used and agree with you .

snowbird

The weather was rubbish until last night, (Wednesday). We stopped at a hof just off the autobahn on Tuesday night, then into Munich on Wednesday morning, arriving at a campsite just by the zoo. Am here for a few days beer tasting so did not want to risk parking in the street. Running around in the truck I was amazed at how many caravans etc are just parked at the side of the road in the city centre. I have a few beer gardens to inspect over the next few days and of course our queen has turned up to welcome me, but she is not on the same campsite apparently. I asked if the Umwelt sticker affected me and the campsite owner said "Nothing for you to worry about, just carry on as you are". Thanks Herman. A greet deal of interest in the Ram and fiver. I may even sell it here.

vwalan

seems to have brightened up here a bit been on mbike a few times just lately . off for a ride to truro in a minute .
have fun over there and i wont say dont drink too much . hee hee .

Adverts