Confused full timers to be!

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by Kazzy, Aug 1, 2017.

1. snail

snail Well-Known Member

Ha ha Alan fox tails? Can remember tiger tails from esso petrol stations, but need some whippy aerials to fly them from, maybe need to dress up the scoot? Honda's are a bit bland compered to the Italians

chrisjones18 likes this.
  2. vwalan

vwalan Well-Known Member

i dont mind admitting . being into m,bikes all my life ,i cant ride a scooter. having been in so many scuffles over the years between the two groups .
    it sort of agreed a stepthrough honda or yamaha is ok , even a step through moped but no cant ride a scooter.
    after all i,m still childish. hee hee .
    in truth riding the dax folk laugh at me but they dont know i,m laughing from the minute i c throw my leg over it .
    never had one as a kid. but now i,m a kid again .
    great for just slowly drifting in the cornish narrow lanes round here or the country lanes abroad.
    ridden carefully get 30miles to a litre of petrol . makes a cheap afternoon out . mind not going much faster than some on push bikes . but the scenery round here and the folk i meet i love it .
    hopefully will be out being a kid later on so long as the sun is shining .
    i find these days i dont ride the big bike hard enough , get caught in too high a gear going too slow these days .
    will have to get my 250cc back on the road.hasnt got the screen on these days .and no the gas tank isnt part of it ,ha ha . suzuki tu 250 grasstracker , was quite rare when i got it 12 yrs ago.
    hi brian , bet you still have some ,,,,i,ve got a tiger in my tank badges or stickers .
    showing our ages now . hee hee .
    or the bullet hole stickers ,,,was it texaco gave the bullet hole stickers ?
    think they call it good old days .

Attached Files: