Anyone know some where in lancashire

coolasluck

Loads but im not telling you:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Only joking:):D

BigMomma

thinking about going to bolton and blackpool next week anyone know a good wildcamp or CL site
Dave, cannot vouch for any of the following CL's in the Blackpool area but you could make some enquiries to see if they suit:

Keepers Cottage (01253 768523) OPEN ALL YEAR
Laithes Lodge (01253 696145) OPEN ALL YEAR www.laitheslodge.co.uk
Manor House (01253 764723) OPEN ALL YEAR www.manorhousecaravanpark.co.uk
Todderstaffe Hall Farm (01253 882537) OPEN ALL YEAR
Puddle Cottage (01253 899165) OPEN ALL YEAR www.puddlecottagecaravanpark.co.uk
Serendipity (07930 117173) OPEN ALL YEAR www.lakesidefisheries.net
Beechwood Stables (01253 821437) www.beechwoodstables.com

Will see if I can find any in the Bolton area for you.

i think all the above are caravan club only members CL's i think we will go to a site we used last time we went to blackpool that was Highbank Farm if it still open at this time of year

shy anne

i know its a bit late but a lovely car park at formby point its a nature reserve right on the dunes i think its signposted by a life boat museum or something but it is absolutelly lush. we stayed there irregardless of signs for a whole weekend with no problems :cool:

n4kfd chieftain

thinking about going to bolton and blackpool next week anyone know a good wildcamp or CL site
a very good place too stay is a place called glasson docks you can park in front of the snack van on your left overlooking the lock or go past and park in the corner of the car park or the pub across the dock allows you to stay we have been loads and the locals know us or if you jion my mates site ian hunter ukmotorhometravel.co.uk you will find all sites from wild to cl,s and normal for 30 quid

aikidoamigo

i know its a bit late but a lovely car park at formby point its a nature reserve right on the dunes i think its signposted by a life boat museum or something but it is absolutelly lush. we stayed there irregardless of signs for a whole weekend with no problems :cool:
I know this place well and been many times... As NT members parking is free... Did you really have no trouble overnighting? Did anyone come and lock those gates Anne?

aikidoamigo

i think all the above are caravan club only members CL's i think we will go to a site we used last time we went to blackpool that was Highbank Farm if it still open at this time of year

Try this place, you drivin a yank, should fit right in.... Watch out for the inbreds though...lol

http://www.fort-san-antone.com/

Plenty of long term RVs parked up

Great place on a Sunday

vwalan

they forgot to tell you that council tax will be charged if you stay 12 months . or should be .

aikidoamigo

they forgot to tell you that council tax will be charged if you stay 12 months . or should be .
Yeah I thought that, 2K was pretty cheap though I imagine after a few days you would've had enough... great for line dancing though;)

vwalan

you dont know i,m into rock n roll ,country n western . know lots that dress as cowboys etc . not far from here used to be frontier city run by some friends .was like a real western town .you could live there and live the dream .bm might remember it from his raf days . out by winnards perch roundabout . st columb to wadebridge road .

aikidoamigo

Thats exactly what this place is like.... made up like a stockage with all the stuff... great venue for our Northern 365 meet 2013:thumb:

vwalan

will i have to bring my harmonica ?
six five special steaming down the line
,six five special right on time .
coal in the boiler burning nice and bright ,rockin and a rolling through the nite .
sorry about that . ha ha

aikidoamigo

I can bring my banjo!

Can't play much but keep trying - lol

vwalan

i,m leaning on the lampost will be for you then.
so long as you keep trying .you dont have to be good .just have fun . i,m crap but have played with loads of bands .badly .

n4kfd chieftain

their is 1 good place too wild camp in lancashire go through lancaster heading towards glasson docks two places to stay for free the first is as you head in to glasson their is a pub on your right opposite is a snack caravan and you can park in front of this overlooking the lock or just past the pub is a car park on the left if you pull in and head towards the bottom left you can stay their me and jude and the cheiftain have stayed for 4 nights on the trot with no probs hope this is of some help but blackpool council have setaside 4 or 5 parking bays behind the swimming pools at a charge of 5 pound a night and normal parking fees thru the day

aikidoamigo

Had a successful night at the (shall remain nameless) Dambusters place, not a spot of bother and a fantastic spot for a weekends walking.

Adverts