Anyone got £60k and a HGV

Merle

Just about manage in that ;););)
Mind it would probably be £10k less at a different dealers. But then it's just sour grapes 'cos I can't afford it, never mind the HGV Al would say just go take your test :giggle:

Merle

Have you ever been to their place, I found it very restrictive and pressurised

vwalan

no i wouldnt . at 65 its every year for a medical. never wotyh the bother.
i wont be renewing mine soon . i dont drive hgv these days and as i just said at 65 yr old its medical every year .
been having medica;ls every 5 yrs since 45 yr old same as other hgv drivers . also psv . i have that as well.
most on here these days are getting abit old in the tooth for hgv,s

Merle

no i wouldnt . at 65 its every year for a medical. never wotyh the bother.
i wont be renewing mine soon . i dont drive hgv these days and as i just said at 65 yr old its medical every year .
been having medica;ls every 5 yrs since 45 yr old same as other hgv drivers . also psv . i have that as well.
most on here these days are getting abit old in the tooth for hgv,s
:mad::mad::mad::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Have you ever been to their place, I found it very restrictive and pressurised
No I keep getting invites to go but never been.. They seem to me to pressurise people at shows and I know N+B owners would rather buy in Germany and take their vans to the N+B factory for warranty or a service, much cheaper than TW.

Woweeeee!
I would love it BUT, looking back on all the places we've gone to this year, especially in Spain we would only have been able to get into a handful of them and thereby miss out on too many of the absolute delights visited.
Therefore, no thanks!
But a Beaut!

aikidoamigo

Yes very nice spec... shame the van is too heavy.

Is the floor raised between the front two seats? wouldn't like that with the arms on the sofas as you can't sit in those front seats with your legs up on the sofa if that is the case.

Seating has to be super flexible, no good only being able to sit one way around, same goes for the bed IMO

sundowners

the raised floor between the front seats is the 'dog box'-----engine cover.
there is so much I love about this van --(wouldn't I love another decent size engine)-----but not the length/weight or the price---but to be fair that van would fetch that sort of money in Germany being on the M.A.N. chassis.-----very desirable combination.

vwalan

there will be a few more like that coming up cheap soon . even the up to 7500kg . remember germany lost that at the same time as us . so the heavier campers will be going cheap . there will be alot of 5 -6 tonners soon for sure.

Merle

How about I give you £1k for yours Nigel and you can buy this one from Travelworld :)

vwalan

has nigel got the licence though?
even then does he want the medical hassle soon.

BwB

How about I give you £1k for yours Nigel and you can buy this one from Travelworld :)
I'll see your $1000 and raise to £1001 :)

vwalan

i could go a further 5 quid as it must be worth that for breaking . heehee

BwB

I wonder if that old Cummins lump could be replaced with something highly tuned and European with less pots? Probably get some extra storage in free space.

Kidding, Nigel, Kidding!! :)

:makeup::inlove:

aikidoamigo

there will be a few more like that coming up cheap soon . even the up to 7500kg . remember germany lost that at the same time as us . so the heavier campers will be going cheap . there will be alot of 5 -6 tonners soon for sure.
Why's that Alan.. Have I missed something you said, what change is coming?

aikidoamigo

I wonder if that old Cummins lump could be replaced with something highly tuned and European with less pots? Probably get some extra storage in free space.

Kidding, Nigel, Kidding!! :)

:makeup::inlove:
Why do with 6ltrs what you can do with 3? :cool: