Amroth

Jim

Admin
You can park all along the seafront at Amroth in West Wales. There are public loos, half of the beach allows dogs on all year round. 3 pubs and a bakers that will make your croissants in the morning.

We have stopped here loads of times and enjoy barbecuing fresh-caught mackerel on the beach.

http://g.co/maps/v96n9

aikidoamigo

If anyone wants to stop near Snowdon let me know, my mother lives close to Betws - y - Coed and I am sure we can give some good recommendations of spots to try.

coolasluck

Tell her we are really nice people akido,wouldnt notice we were even there:D

aikidoamigo

She actually lives in the middle of nowhere on the top of a hill. My jeep aviator was taken right outside her gate.... It's seriously exposed to the weather but fantastic spot.

aikidoamigo

Trouble is most wouldn't get up the lane and round the bends... Mine was the only vehicle with the ground clearance to make it last year!

Except the farmers tractor of course.

BigMomma

Trouble is most wouldn't get up the lane and round the bends... Mine was the only vehicle with the ground clearance to make it last year!

Except the farmers tractor of course.
Better warn your Mother to expect a guy in an arctic, he likes a challenge. Better tell her that his name is Al and he is freindly so no need calling the Police :rofl::D

aikidoamigo

Not too friendly I hope... Not looking for another relative just yet!

coolasluck

Just call him dad and get used to it:D

vwalan

many a true word said in jest. my fathers side have gone all over the world with the mining comunity. i may have said before it apears the family went to durham to help dig the first coalmine in uk . they were very much a mining family tinmining in cornwall then as it slowed down drifting all over the planet . very often told if there is a whole in the ground you will find a cornishman there. i think its true.

BigMomma

many a true word said in jest. my fathers side have gone all over the world with the mining comunity. i may have said before it apears the family went to durham to help dig the first coalmine in uk . they were very much a mining family tinmining in cornwall then as it slowed down drifting all over the planet . very often told if there is a whole in the ground you will find a cornishman there. i think its true.
But your a Yorkshireman Alan, never forget your roots and I don't mean the monthly treatment of Grecian 2000 :D

vwalan

i was bon there. i used to consider my self from yorkshire . as time went by looking at family history ,and family moving back down here i think i am a mixture of several counties . my mothers side are from bury and manchester area. again miners. think its far better to be well travelled as well. did have a lovely maroc grandchild once but unfortunately died at 18months . but never mind . have a new generation of youngsters coming up behind now . hopefully learning fast that the world is a wonderfull place .
but remember
"when the last human breathes its last breath.
the world may be a better place"

coolasluck

A good last 2 sentances there Al

aikidoamigo

Hey coola... whats with that tag line?
heard the one about the guy walking through the welsh countryside, spots a bloke in a field messing with a sheep...
'hey farmer.... are you sheering?' says he...
'what's it to do with you, (says the bloke).... go and find yer own!'

pelmetman & pelmetlady

'Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.'

Until one wakes up with a Labradors a**e in your face you will never know......................................... truly bad breath:eek:

Adverts