Aires Videos

DonnaG

As requested, here are the links to my YouTube videos showing a few of the aires we have visited... more to follow when we go and stay on them! :D I'd appreciate it if you can click the 'Like' button (if you like them...) and perhaps subscribe if you want to be kept up to date with new additions :thumb: Enjoy! :D

pelmetman & pelmetlady

We've subscribed;)..............I thought it was the first thing I'd ever subscribed too:cautious:................

Interesting thing was I have apparently subscribed to all sorts of stuff:eek:...................none that I remember subscribing too:cautious:...............like gaming:confused:...................channel5:rolleyes:..................and SPORT:rofl::rofl::rofl:..............that alone proves to me I never subscribed:coffee:.......................I've managed eventually to unsubscribe:thumb:.................although I'm in two minds about Arabic boobs:D

Wandering Star

I subscribed!
And 'Liked' everything too :)

Payment may be made in Beer, wine or cider! :cool:

vwalan

its rosie you drink cider with not donna.
donna like gin and tonic . sometimes more gin . hee hee.

vwalan

i only remember when i was having a problem caused by the orange in my brandy .i thought you said you were having similar trouble with the tonic in your gin .at mazzaron .
i could be wrong but i think its the hot weather turns the mixers off that upsets our bodies if we drink them .
drank lots brandy since and it asnt happened again .

DonnaG

i only remember when i was having a problem caused by the orange in my brandy .i thought you said you were having similar trouble with the tonic in your gin .at mazzaron .
i could be wrong but i think its the hot weather turns the mixers off that upsets our bodies if we drink them .
drank lots brandy since and it asnt happened again .
Oh, I may well have said that I was having a similar trouble because the chances of me having been drinking gin and tonic then were very high... it's not that I don't drink G&T, I am quite partial to a G&T, or a vodka and coke, or a bacardi and coke... in fact, most things with coke... but not white wine! That I'll drink on its own :D Tia Maria is with or without, I'm not fussy :rofl:

Wandering Star

Yay! Well done DG!
Always fun to listen to!

coolasluck

Remember its number 51 in the vicarious:D

Hello donna:thumb:
Wish i was there:(

coolasluck

and a number 69 to follow:cautious: the exits are over here here and here:thumb::)

coolasluck

Good job alans not here donna :D

coolasluck

Hey donna do you put on a posh voice for the video:D.Where do you originally come from as my wife wants to know?;)

Adverts