1-2 month stay in Benidorm Xmas

Discussion in 'Fulltimer Chat' started by OLLI 17, Jul 23, 2017.

1. OLLI 17

OLLI 17 New Member

Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced site within walking distance of Benidorm centre please?
    We are looking to stay through Dec & Jan.
    We would like a M/H pitch for ourselves and intend to have friends and family visit at different times over that period so possibly a site that we can rent chalets / park home or similar. Not a deal breaker if no chalets etc as they could book into a hotel.
    Any feedback would be appreciated thank you.

2. vwalan

vwalan Well-Known Member

hi. hopefully you might find someone that actually stays in benidorm that long .
    its a pass through and laugh venue for me .
    have stopped in the streets by my brothers apartment one or two nights over the years but ,,,,have you been to benidorm before ?
    half the campsites flood if it rains .

3. chrisjones18

chrisjones18 Well-Known Member

Sorry. No recommendations only ever driven though , never stopped.

Fatima Saysell likes this.
  4. Dunroamin

Dunroamin Well-Known Member

Benidorm,seen it from the N340 and cant understand why anyone would want to go there.

Fatima Saysell and sundowners like this.
  5. coolasluck

coolasluck Well-Known Member

Lol...
    Sorry

Fatima Saysell likes this.
  6. OLLI 17

OLLI 17 New Member

We have been for a couple of weeks over Xmas a few years ago. Didn't see any rain during the time we were there though.
    Cheers, will bear it in mind.

7. OLLI 17

OLLI 17 New Member

We like the entertainment that's on offer and there are not many places that come close to Beni for that.
    Good job we are not all the same otherwise it would get very crowded & I do not like big crowds!

8. vwalan

vwalan Well-Known Member

all you can do is try it. you might like it .
    if we dont give our thoughts its too late next spring if we say i could have told you but didnt.
    many of the campsites get booked from one year to the next.
    there are some places that get booked two-three years away.
    there is no doubt some love it .
    but have fun . enjoy yourselves .
    i like drifting around . few days here and there .
    you could try a google on floods in benidorm .
    last winter several places in spain got really washed out .
    mind have seen similar on the algarve as well.

9. chrisjones18

chrisjones18 Well-Known Member

I have heard Camping Benidorm is ok @ 325 euros a month. people seem to love it as it includes entertainment and has cheap beer,,,,,, not my recommendation though as I have never been.

10. OLLI 17

OLLI 17 New Member

Cheers Chris, would be happy to get something around that price.

11. Tom2023

Tom2023 Member

If you google camping near Benidorm google will show you a shedload of sites. When you hover over the names in the left hand panel they will be highlighted on the map.

If you click on a name in the left hand panel a centre panel opens up and on there are reviews. You can click on more Google reviews for a better picture of what a site is like.

I went to Benidorm 30 years ago, never saw the beach :)

12. Fatima Saysell

Fatima Saysell Well-Known Member

We were thinking of spending some time in Camping Marjal, near Alicante. Never been, but it looks very good and works out very cheap if you stay a while. They do have a website. Worth a look.