Search results

  1. M

    Thinking about full-timing in the UK. How do you get around the legal issues of insurance, driving licence, etc, with no permanent address?

    Hey guys, I'm new here, as you can see. I live in the UK, and I'm thinking of moving out of my rented flat and living full-time in a motorhome. I have some savings, enough to buy a vehicle with, and I am a self-employed website designer; As long as I have access to a computer and the...