Recent content by PAT4NEIL

  1. P

    Hymer pull down bed

    lots of storage there, I think its a shame to take out the bed, it might be hard on the reselling side of things. But if youre happy that the main thing.
  2. P

    Hi from Southern France

    Welcome We are going the otherway, hope to ship to canada/america later part of the year> May I ask what is the best way to get mobile/data access, have you used the AT & T sims. Sounds like youve had a great time, what was your favourite parts, where would you avoid if you did it again...
  3. P

    Hymer pull down bed

    Nigel, I think I do agree, our german built box is so warm its fantastic.
  4. P

    Hymer pull down bed

    I think is a good layout, has it has one long settee, and usually a dinette of sorts, plus a pull down bed, it would be great for a single person.
  5. P

    Twin Tub vs Site Laundrette vs Service Wash? (+ ramblings!)

    you can also get hymers that are not A class and they have the bed above too, but mostly you cant get the turn around front driving chairs which makes the lounge bigger. There are pros and cons with that type too, yes you have a bed up there, plus you have storage too, as if you dont use it as...
  6. P

    Campaign for partner involvement

    I think there are a few women on here, we dont need a new forum, and if we did the measurements would have to be a lot larger than that one.
  7. P

    Twin Tub vs Site Laundrette vs Service Wash? (+ ramblings!)

    Noggin, the first one looks lovely, two single beds are great, plus you still have the top double bed. I would say that although personally I wouldnt buy english, I would buy from Johns Cross motorhomes as he is a reputable dealer, he also offers motorhome fun discounts. Take youre time.
  8. P

    Twin Tub vs Site Laundrette vs Service Wash? (+ ramblings!)

    sounds like my sort of women
  9. P

    Happy new year forum friends!

    coola dont worry, we dont work and still cant fit it all in, there are so many jobs that still need doing, and will always need doing, if I think back to our last motorhome we were always tinkering around with that. I think you get to the point where you get 95% there and the other 5% will fit...
  10. P

    Happy new year forum friends!

    happy new year, hope 2014 is a great one for all of us
  11. P

    Twin Tub vs Site Laundrette vs Service Wash? (+ ramblings!)

    Good luck in your search, personally I think you have got it wrong, european vans are still better than british. Make sure youre dinette can make up to a full bed as some of them are a bit short, also not that wide. We know lots of people with problems with autotrail, we have many friends who...
  12. P

    Twin Tub vs Site Laundrette vs Service Wash? (+ ramblings!)

    I must admit when we were touring germany and not using proper campsites, just aires etc washing was our biggest problem, specially bedding and towels. I used to have a very big dirty washing laundry bag, as couldnt find any laundrettes, unless campsite use. I think aires etc, it was frowned...
  13. P

    Twin Tub vs Site Laundrette vs Service Wash? (+ ramblings!)

    I personally would get an european van and one that has a double floor, as they are truly winterized. Also a lot warmer as the cold seem to come up through the floor, also badly fitted doors etc. I must admit my new vehicle has so much insulation, because I feel the cold a lot, I have also...
  14. P

    Twin Tub vs Site Laundrette vs Service Wash? (+ ramblings!)

    we have had the twin tub, and it is great, it takes up a lot of space though, and even if you conserve the water useage as much as possible takes a lot of water, so you need to have that too hand. The best aspect of it is the spin dryer, because this is the thing that helps the washing...
  15. P

    I think I'm in Love again...

    I have been in a couple of Zetros that have been converted into overland trucks, one was so big that it was a ridiculous height, if you stand next to it youre lost. But that one you have a link to is all singing and all dancing, and I guess if you can afford that then you wont have to worry...
Top